Carpet Cleaning Muswell Hill N10 London
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Muswell Hill
We at Anyclean consider the fact that carpets are an expensive investment in every home and when cleaning and maintaining them we know that you want the very best for them. We have specialised in professional carpet cleaning in order to help you get rid of the bacteria and the grime stuck into the carpet fibers. For the last fifteen years, we have been servicing residential and commercial customers in Muswell Hill N10 by leaving their carpets in a perfect condition.
Stains & Spots Removal
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Treating different carpet fabers
- Hot water extraction
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Shampoo and deodoriser for more freshness
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges
Service You Can Relay On
Using the latest equipment available on the market, we extract all grime and allergens which live in the carpet fibers. We also pay attention to stains which are treated carefully with a suitable spot remover depending on the nature of the stain. Because of the techniques we apply when cleaning your carpet in Muswell Hill N10, we minimise drying times and we guarantee a fresh and healthy carpet for a long time.
Latest Cleaning Equipment Used
The equipment we use guarantees the freshness of your carpet as there are two separate tanks which keep the carpet cleaning solution and the dirty water separate. We will repeat any heavy stained areas as many times as needed until we are sure all the dirt and bacteria are completely gone. We only use machines and products which do the cleaning job perfectly.
Fully Licensed & Insured
All our operatives are fully insured and trained to industry standards to use professional carpet cleaning equipment. They are NCCA certified and have a long carpet cleaning experience in Muswell Hill N10. Working with the most motivated individuals is very important for our reputation and for this reason we carefully select our candidates.
As our aim is to build a long term relationship with our clients, we want to make them happy with every aspect of our carpet cleaning Muswell Hill service. We guarantee that the service will be done in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction or we will return at no cost.
Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Bowes Park
- Crouch End
- East Finchley
- Fortis Green
- Friern Barnet
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Hampstead Heath
- New Southgate
- North Finchley
- Wood Green
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in Muswell Hill N10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Alexandra Park. It is an 80 hectare, beautifully landscaped parkland that is a Green Flag Award and Green Heritage winner. Located within the London Borough of Haringey, the park is split between hilly area and flat ground. Adjacent to Muswell Hill, Wood Green and Hornsey, the park was established following an Act of Parliament in 1900 and is gloriously dominated by Alexandra Palace. Until 1970 the site was famous as place for horse racing, which included many evening sessions that were broadcasted by the BBC. Due to its shape, as well as of its ornate Victorian grandstand and cast-iron railings, the racecourse on the site was commonly referred to as the “Frying Pan”. The park has also a medium-sized lake that is home to a variety of waterfowl throughout the whole year.
- Alexandra Palace. It is an entertainment venue situated in Alexandra Park, within an area between Muswell Hill, Wood Green and Hornsey. Built in 1873 and set in 196 acres of attractive parkland , the “Ally Pally”, as the site is commonly referred to, has a long and interesting history. Initially built to provide north London with a great environment and recreation centre, Alexandra Palace was destroyed by a fire just 16 days after the venue was officially opened to the public. The new palace was finished within the next two years, and it was place from where the BBC made the first public television transmission in the UK. It was back in 1931, from the eastern wing of the facility. Today Alexandra Palace is used as an events and exhibition centre and is also home to an ice rink.
- Muswell Hill Odeon. Situated in Fortis Green Road, in Muswell Hill NW10, the theatre has its own car park, located at rear of the building, as well as a restaurant area with Pizza Express and Starbucks. The facility consists of three screens. This includes a 410 seat theatre, and two 168 seat theatres, both of which equipped with 4 wheelchair spaces. Muswell Hill Odeon is a first choice theatre, offering a wide and diverse range of films in a comfortable atmosphere.