Carpet Cleaning Palmers Green N13
Carpet Cleaning Business in Palmers Green Since 1998
Since the beginning, our company has been offering a friendly, reliable and afordable carpet cleaning which was the key to success. We discuss the needs of each customer individually and inspect the carpet to ensure the right cleaning method will be applied. Our carpet cleaning technicians Palmers Green are available seven days a week for a thorough and efficient carpet cleaning provided according the NCCA's standards.
Our Carpet Cleaning at a Glance
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Rotary shampoo treatment
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Pet odour neutralisation
- Anti-allergic treatment
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
- Single bedroom.....................£20.00
- Double bedroom...................£25.00
- Staircase (up to 12 steps).....£18.00
- Landing ...................................£6.00
- Bathroom ................................£5.00
- Rug (small) ............................£15.00
- Rug (large) .............................£25.00
Carpet Cleaning Process
Before we start treating the carpet with the specialised machines we vacuum them with a powerful vacuum cleaner which extracts the dried dust and dirt particles. Then the carpet is pre-sprayed and treated for successful removal of all bacteria and dirt deep from the carpet base. The carpet cleaning machines for domestic use are not capable to achieve this level of resutls. Only professional cleaning company can deal successfully with the heavy grimes on your carpets and that's what we successfully do in Palmers Green N13.
Trained & Vetted Cleaners
We have employed the most experienced, vetted and dedicated carpet cleaning Palmers Green N13 specialists. They are familiar with the newest cleaning technologies and use them successfully when treating the carpets. As we know that you deserve a top quality service, we train our carpet cleaners to the NCCA standarts which is a guarantee of excellent results every time.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
The carpet cleaning equipment which we use is made by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. We realise that carpeting a home is a big investment for our clients and for this reason we take good care for the soft floorings. Working with quality equipment allows us not only to complete our job perfectly but also to do it quickly. The machines are produced by leading manufacturers as Prochem, Rotovac and HOST.
We guarantee that we can acheive excellent results when cleaning your carpets in Palmers Green N13. Having a professional equipment used by qualified and skilled technicnans make it very easy to accomplish every job successfully. If your expectations are not met, we will come back and clean again your carpets free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Palmers Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Bush Hill
- Carpet cleaning Edmonton
- Carpet cleaning Friern Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Grange Park
- Carpet cleaning Lower Edmonton
- Carpet cleaning New Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Oakwood
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Tottenham
- Carpet cleaning Upper Edmonton
- Carpet cleaning Winchmore Hill
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
Did you know that in Palmers Green N13 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Palmers Green
- Bengal Berties – Palmers Green. If you are looking for a nice Indian/south Asian restaurant in the area of Palmers Green, Bengal Berties is the right place for you. Situated at 392 Green Lane, Palmers Green N13, the restaurant was opened 1985. Since then, the venue has been providing the local community with the finest Indian cuisine for nearly 30 year and continues to do so. The facility offers a relaxing, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere to compliment their delicious Indian Dishes, ensuring a great dining experience for the whole family. The menu at Bengal Berties- Palmers Green is designed by experienced chefs, who are highly skilled in home style Indian cooking.
- Palmers Green Community Market. Located behind the Palmers Green Station car park, it is a community market that is focused on selling quality specialist foods inspired from around the world. Palmers Green Community Market provides the local community, as well as residents of the neighbouring suburbs, with good quality products and, where possible, local, fair traded, organic produce at competitive prices. The market was first organised 17 years ago and has always been located at the site of the Paddington Station’s car park. Though these days there are only a few stalls left, they offer everything you need – milk and produce, eggs, vegetables and fruits, meat, bread, cakes, jams, flours, and many other fresh goods.
- Palmers Green High School. It is an independent selective day school for girls aged 3 to 16 years. The school is located at 104 Hoppers Road and covers Pre-Preps, Preps, Juniors and Seniors. The school’s Pre-Preparatory is Alice Nursery, which is designed to cater for 3-4 year old girls. Palmers Green High School has been ranked Number 1 in the Sunday Times Parent Power league table three times in a roll, in 2010, 2011, and 2012. The school is run by professional and highly qualified teachers and assistance staff, who provide a challenging, safe and supportive environment where each girl is stimulated to develop her full potential, both academically and spiritually.