Anyclean - A Carpet Cleaning Company You Can Trust
Unlike many carpet cleaners, we are qualified, experienced and trained to use efficiently and correctly industrial carpet cleaning equipment without which a high quality carpet cleaning job is impossible. Anyclean is the brand name of one of the best contractors in Tottenham N17 and we are proud on our reputation. For over a decade, we have been satisfying the requirements of residential and commercial clients while maintaining the hygiene of their carpets.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Dedicated to provide an efficient carpet cleaning Tottenham N17 service, Anyclean is here to make sure you get the very best service for your carpets and a good value for your money. With a long carpet cleaning experience, we are certain we will be able to help you make your carpets fresh and clean again.
The Best Carpet Cleaning Service
Provided at a very high level, our service remains the most preferred one in Tottenham N17 when it comes to cleaning carpets. Our technicians are responsible, trustowrthy and complete regardless of the state and the type of the carpet.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
Using the latest carpet cleaning equipment and updating it regularly makes us one of the top carpet cleaning companies in Tottenham N17. Even though you hire the most qualified technician, without equipment he will not be able to deal efficiently with the dirt and the stains on your carpet.
Highly Trained Technicians
We understand that many companies offer professional carpet cleaning service in Tottenham without educating and training their carpet cleaners first. This results in undesired customer experience and to avoid such confusions, we have trained and vetted our staff. They all have attended training courses where they have learned advanced techniques and they have gained practical experience.
Reliability is one of the keys to success and we would like our customers to be able to rely on us every time they need their carpets done. We know how frustrating might be if you pay for a service which hasn\'t been done as you wish and there are no visible results. At Anyclean we provide our customers with a guarantee for our quality and we will come back free of charge should we fail to meet your requirements.
For more information on booking a carpet cleaning in Tottenham N17, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Tottenham and the neighbouring areas:
- Bowes Park
- Seven Sisters
- South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Upper Edmonton
- Upper Walthamstow
- West Green
- Wood Green
Did you know that in Tottenham N17 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Tottenham
- The area is home of the Premier League Football club Tottenham Hotspur. Founded in 1882, the club has a long and illustrious history in the top flight of the English football. Hotspur FC, as the club was called, played their first games on the public pitches at Tottenham Marshes and remained there for 6 seasons. Then the team moved to Northumberland Park, where they remained just one year due to a lack of capacity at this ground. Tottenham first came to their present site at White Hart Lane in 1899 when it was a disused nursery that was owned by the brewers Charringdon. The first game here was a friendly match on 4 September, when a 5,000 crowd saw the 4-1 victory against Notts County. Today White Hart Lane has a reputation of a great place to see a match. Throughout the years Tottenham Hotspur has been home to some of the great players of this fascinating game. This includes Blanchflower, Lineker, Hoddle, Ginola, Gascoigne, and Klinsman. The club is a two-time Football League Champion, eight-time FA Cup winner, four-time Football League Cup winner, and one-time UEFA Cup winner.
- Euroart Studios. Located at 784/788 Tottenham High Road, this is North London’s largest artist led art studio and workspace complex. It combines a gallery with a place of work for artists, makers and creative practitioners. The complex is situated within an easy walking distance from both Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters tube stations, and has 70 studios that are frequently used by painters, ceramicists, jewelers, sculptors, mixed media artists, photographers, graphic artists, filmmakers and more. The site is opened for visitors, who have the chance to see inside the artists’ studios and observe the creative minds at work. There is also a first class gallery of completed works. Eurostar Studios offers a new and stirring approach to art in the area and is also focused on involving the local community in the world of art.
- St Ann’s Church. It is a lively, growing church in Tottenham, part of the Church of England. Located in South Grove, Tottenham, the church was consecrated in 1861 and houses the organ which was originally placed in Crosby Hall, Bishopsgate. This is the organ on which the great German composer, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, who created the famous Wedding March, regularly gave recitals. St Ann’s has always been an important part of the local community. It is home to a large congregation who meet on a regular basis for public and private prayer.