Carpet Cleaning Winchmore Hill N21 London
Residential & Commercial Premises Cleaned by Anyclean
We pride ourselves on providing excellent cleaning services across Winchmore Hill N21. Our goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and have many repeat customers who recommend our carpet cleaning service. When you hire one of our trained and experienced technicians, you get the very best carpet cleaning service provided with modern, effective and owerful equipment.
Soil & Bacteria Removal From Every Corner of The Room
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Cost Effective Carpet Cleaning
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
- Single bedroom.....................£20.00
- Double bedroom...................£25.00
- Staircase (up to 12 steps).....£18.00
- Landing ...................................£6.00
- Bathroom ................................£5.00
- Rug (small) ............................£15.00
- Rug (large) .............................£25.00
We Help You to Protect Your Investment
We understand that people in Winchmore Hill N21 spend a lot for carpeting at their homes and it is clear that the expect the best service for their carpets when it comes to cleaning them professionally. Our goal is to make your carpets as healthy and clean as when you first fitted them and we use products which promise excellent results.
Superior Cleaning Chemicals, Minimising Residue
With that kind of investment for your home, we realise how important it is to use the right equipment in order to achieve the desired results. We at Anyclean have entrusted Prochem as they best accomplish the effect we need as giving perfection to our customers is our main goal.
Experienced & Certified Professionals
The carpet cleaning Winchmore Hill technicians we work with have been carefully selected and we have trained and vetted them to ensure our customers they have one of the best carpet cleaners in their homes. They are familiar how to operate the carpet cleaning equipment and they are proficient in using various cleaning products in order to make your carpet look its best.
With our carpet cleaning service in Winchmore Hill N21 we guarantee that we not only remove dirt, but also contaminants which cause allergies and are harmful to your health. For your complete satisfaction, we guarantee we will come back free of charge should there be any irregularities with the cleaning you paid for.
Carpet cleaning Winchmore Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Botany Bay
- Carpet cleaning Bulls Cross
- Carpet cleaning Bush Hill
- Carpet cleaning Bush Hill Park
- Carpet cleaning Clay Hill
- Carpet cleaning Crews Hill
- Carpet cleaning Edmonton
- Carpet cleaning Enfield Chase
- Carpet cleaning Enfield Town
- Carpet cleaning Forty Hill
- Carpet cleaning Grange Park
- Carpet cleaning Lower Edmonton
- Carpet cleaning Oakwood
- Carpet cleaning Palmers Green
Did you know that in Winchmore Hill N21 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Winchmore Hill
- The Kings Head. Located at 1 The Green, Winchmore Hill N21, within a walking distance of the local train station, it is a superb gastropub that is surrounded by lovely shops and a number of hair dressers. One of the Evening Standard Pub of the Year finalists in 2004, the venue provides its customers with fresh pub food, high-quality wines, guest ales and refreshing beers for all to enjoy. It boasts a wonderful large bar and a comfortable Vaulted Dining Room, as well as a covered terrace, offering nice views, and a decked beer garden. The Kings Head is one of the few gastropubs in the area of Winchmore Hill N21, and rare amongst them, showing selected sports matches and competitions via Sky Sports. On the site there is also a large capacity room available for private hire, making the place ideal whether for a late lunch, after work drinks with colleagues, of family occasions such as birthday parties or anniversaries.
- St Paul’s Church of England Primary School. It is a successful and well resourced primary school in Winchmore Hill N21. The school has for over 140 years been providing a high-quality education for children from the district and neighbouring residential areas. There are currently about 420 pupils on roll, ranging from 4 to 11 years old. Based in an attractive part of north London, the school lies within the parish of St Paul’s Church. It was founded around the 1860’s , with money raised by the residents of Winchmore Hill and held by the National Society for Promoting the Education of the Poor in the Principles of the Established Church. It is an organisation within the Church of England which was established back in 1811. Nowadays, the primary school at St Paul’s is continually moving forwards and there will always be new projects held on the site in order to improve the school facilities and standards of teaching.
Famous past and present residents of Winchmore Hill N21:
- Pop singer, musician, actor and philanthropist Cliff Richard (born 1940), who is the 3rd top-selling single artist in the UK with over 21 million copies sold in the UK, lived in Winchmore Hill.
- Actress and television personality Natalie Cassidy (born 1983), who is best known for her role playing Sonia Fowler on EastEnders, currently lives in Winchmore Hill N21.
- Art historian, museum curator, landscape designer and broadcaster Roy Strong (born 1935), who was director of both the Victoria and Albert Museum and National Portrait Gallery, lived in the area when he was young.
- British-Pakistani television personality and entrepreneur James Caan (born 1960), who is perhaps best known as a former investor on the BBC television programme, Dragon’s Den.
- Singer-songwriter Rod Stuart (born 1945) who is one of the best selling artists of all time, with over 100 million records sold, lived on Broad Walk, Winchmore Hill N21.
- Retired professional footballer Jamie Redknapp (born 1973), who was active from 1989 until 2005, lived in Winchmore Hill with his wife, singer and media personality Louise Redknapp (born 1974).