Carpet Cleaning Brixton SW9
Dedicated Carpet Cleaning Company Brixton
From a single stain to a whole room carpet cleaning, Anyclean does it all. We are a leading carpet cleaning service in Brixton SW9 with services available seven days a week. We cater for residential and commarcial building and we specialised equipment to ensure that your carpet is cleaned the best way. As an award winning company, we are dedicated to cleaning any type of carpet using the most suitable method.
Carpet Cleaning & Disinfection
- Professionally equipped cleaners
- Spots of dirt and grime removal
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Shampoo plus deodoriser for more freshness
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Bacteria,dust mites and germs removal
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Your Satisfaction is Our Priority
Making every customer happy is our mission and we aim to accomplish it from the moment of your contact with us to the final result of our service. We offer a wide range of services as carpet, upholstery, rug, mattress, curtain cleaning in Brixton area. With our more than ten years experience we have the confidence that we do the job quickly, efficient and cost effectively in addition to our 100% money back guarantee.
High Pressure System & Efficient Cleaning Chemicals
We at Anyclean understand the importance of home hygiene and we know how hard it is to maintain your carpets bacteria and dust free. Our professional cleaning equipment is many times better than the usual vacuum cleaners and they extract the germs and the filth stuck into the carpet fibers. Protecting your family health is our top priority and we use safe cleaning products which disinfect your carpet and provide a better living environment.
Devoted Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaning Brixton SW9 technicians are NCCA trained and certified. They will come to your home or office fully equipped to provide you with the highest level of service. They will inspect your carpet and will use the right method of treatment to ensure you will get the best possible carpet cleaning experience. Following the manufacturers' recommendations and listening to your own needs, our cleaners will take care of the necessary procedures to reach the highest industry standards.
With our service we guarantee a fresher and healthier environment for your family as we do not cut corners. We ensure that the service has been carried out acording to the standards of the NCCA. If for any reason we have not met your expectations, we will come back free of charge and will re-clean your carpets until your complete satisfaction with our service.
Carpet cleaning Brixton and the neighbouring areas:
- Denmark Hill
- Herne Hill
- Nine Elms
- South Lambeth
- Streatham Hill
- Tulse Hill SW2
Did you know that in Brixton SW9 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Brixton
End of Tenancy Cleaning Brixton
Window Cleaning Brixton
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brixton
Sights and Attractions in Brixton...
- Brixton Academy. Located at 211 Stockwell Road, Brixton SW9, this is one of London’s premier music venues. The building was constructed in 1929 as the largest of the four Astoria theatres in the Capital. The unique style of Brixton Academy creates a feel of watching a show outside whilst being protected from the elements. For many years this place hosted cinema and variety of musical performances, although it was closed and reopened several times during the 70’s and 80’s of the 20th century. In more recent time, in 1995, Brixton Academy was bought by the Mackenzie group and given 5 hundred thousand pounds overhaul. These days the theatre has a total capacity of 5,000 people, and is considered one of the most iconic rock venues in the world.
- Brixton Market. Brixton SW9 has one of the most cosmopolitan communities in the Capital, and its famous outdoor market has something for all tastes. It takes place on Electric Avenue, Brixton Station Road, and boasts the largest selection of Afro-Caribbean foodstuff of all Europe markets. There are also stalls selling food produce, goods and sundries from all corners of the world. There has been a market on this site of Brixton since the 1870’s, but the place became an essential point for the ethnically diverse local community in the 1950’s. Situated just a stone throw away from Brixton tube and mainline train station, this markets is definitely worth a visit. Whether you need to buy a DVD player or a new coat, or simply want to enjoy some delicious shark meat or breadfruit, Brixton Market has something for all.
- Plan B. With an exciting new music programme and creative team behind its new look, it is one of the leading mid-sized music clubs in London. This award-winning venue is equipped with a huge Funktion One sound system and a 24-hour license, as well as a stunning stripped back, warehouse-inspired décor that lend itself to after-hours partying. Over the past year alone the venue has hosted a large number of world famous musicians such as Moodymann, Kerri Chandler, Jamie Jones, Juan Atkins, Basement Jaxx, Jesse Rose, James Blake, Tevo Howard and many more. Plan B remains focused on a diverse music programme and offers customers with concessions lists for certain events, area reservations, and private hire for the main hall.