Carpet Cleaning Harlesden NW10
Expert Carpet Cleaners Service Harlesden NW10
We are a team of experts providing a fully insured, professional and reliable carpet cleaning service in Harlesden NW10. For over a decade, we have been cleaning carpets in residential and commercial premises where we had the chance to proove our professionalism and build strong relationships with new customers. We know what to do in order to make your carpet look fresh and free from contaminants.
Dust and Dust Mites Removal
- Qualified and skilled cleaners
- Treat different carpet fibres
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Spotless and clean carpets
- Odour neutralisation
- Bacteria removal
- Anti-static treatment
We are confident our prices are reasonable and the service you get comes with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a quote for carpet cleaning in Harlesden NW10 or send us an online enquiry.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Healthy Indoor Environment
With our carpet cleaning Harlesden NW10 service, you will feel proud of your home and will enjoy a healthier living environment with beautifully cleaned carpets. If you haven't tried our service yet, we assure you it will be a great experience for you to have one of our technicians around to thoroughly clean and disinfect your carpets.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
The hot water extraction method we utilise to clean carpets and the powerful machines which do the actual work will not only clean the surface of your carpet, but it also goes deep down into the carpet fibers where most of the dirt and bacteria get stuck into. Your carpet will be deodories and will stay cleaner for longer. We at Anyclean always use the best cleaning equipment to service you perfectly in Harlesden NW10.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
Enjoy your life and spend time with your family and friends while one of our trained and vetted technicians take care of all your carpet cleaning needs in Harlesden NW10. They are fully insured and have attended training courses in order to provide a carpet cleaning service at such a superior level.
The method we offer ensures your complete satisfaction and we guarantee most of the stains will be gone after the treatment, although we can not guarantee a 100% removal. We will also give you a peace of mind and if you are not entirely satisfied with the service, we will come back free of charge to do another cleaning.
Carpet cleaning Harlesden and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- East Acton
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- North Wembley
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- Sudbury Hill
- The Hyde
- Wembley Central
- Wembley Park
- West Acton
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
- White City
- Willesden NW10
Did you know that in Harlesden NW10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Harlesden
- All Saints Church is one of the principal places for worship for the Christian community in Harlesden NW10. Situated aloft a hill in Acton Lane, the church’s building can be spotted from every direction and forms part of the area’s skyline. All Saint Church is housed in a grand old structure that has been a main place of meeting and worship for the local community for hundreds of years. Today the church still continues to serves Harlesden, providing a great place for prayer and worship, as well as playing a vital role in the life of the suburb.
- Church Road Park in Willesden is located approximately one mile from Harlesden NW10. It is a beautiful green park that is situated on an ancient land that has for centuries been a place for rest and relaxation for the people living in the north west London suburbs. The park is set close to the old parish church of St Mary’s and is being commonly used for a series of community activities and events. Church Road Park is very popular with local people and tourist visitors as a peaceful and quiet place to play, walk, run, or to simply watch the busy world go by.
- Hastings Banda (1898-1997), who was leader of Malawi and its predecessor state, Nyasaland between 1961 and 1994.
- Boxer and Olympic gold medalist James DeGale (born 1986), who was born in Harlesden NW10.
- Boxer Audley Harrison. Born 1971 in Harlesden, in 2000 at the Olympic Games in Sidney he became the first British fighter to win a gold medal in the superheavyweight division.
- Rapper Kevin Georgiou (born 1985), who is better known with his stage name K. Koke.
- Former professional football player and manager Paul Merson, who was born in Harlesden in 1968.
- Gappy Ranks, who is a British Dancehall Musician of Jamaican and Dominican origin.
- Actor, singer, comedian and media personality Shane Richie, born 1964, in Harlesden NW10.
- British-American broadcaster Louis Theroux (born 1970), who is best known for his documentaries in the TV series Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekend, and When Louis Met…
- Singer-songwriter Sabrina Washington, who became famous as the lead singer for the girl band Mis-Teeq.