Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Harlesden NW10
First-class Carpet Washing For NW10 Customers
Anyclean's effective carpet treatment is the best you can book in Harlesden
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet care - regular, one-off, and after-vacancy
- Commercial carpet washing (via hot water extraction)
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our Harlesden Carpet Cleaners?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean As Your NW10 Carpet Care Partner?
- Excellent results for the money you pay
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Strict quality control for every job we take
- A team of experienced and knowledgeable experts
- The ultimate hassle-free customer experience
- No long-term or binding contracts
- No transportation fees - we clean your carpets and rugs on the spot
- You can book us whenever you like, Bank and National Holidays included
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
Home Carpet Washing
Anyclean offers hassle-free and highly effective carpet care that removes persistent stains, spots, and dust, and protects your floors coverings from mould and humidity.
Commercial Carpet Care
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in Harlesden!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Keep the discolouring, dust smothering, and coffee stains at bay with the most effective carpet-care service in NW10 - specially designed for office and corporate premises!
At the first signs or skin rash or allergy-like respiratory symptoms, book our mattress cleaning service - the most common reason for your health issues are dust mites.
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
We can help you refresh the worn-out look of your furniture and curtains - book us today in Harlesden and the dust and stains will go away in a puff of smoke!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around The Area
- Ottoman rugs washing at Minet Ave, London NW10 8AT.
- One-off home carpets deep clean at Milton Ave, London NW10 8PL.
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises at Waxlow Rd, London NW10 7NY.
- Regular domestic carpet washing at Station Rd, Harlesden, London NW10 4UE.
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Apply?
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in NW10!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Where Can You Book Our Help?
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Acton
- Carpet Cleaning Alperton
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury
- Carpet Cleaning Church End
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Carpet Cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Ealing
- Carpet Cleaning Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Kingsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Neasden
- Carpet Cleaning North Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Park Royal
- Carpet Cleaning Preston
- Carpet Cleaning Queensbury
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning Shepherds Bush
- Carpet Cleaning Stonebridge
- Carpet Cleaning Sudbury Hill
- Carpet Cleaning The Hyde
- Carpet Cleaning Tokyngton
- Carpet Cleaning Wembley
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning White City
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"My one-off carpet treatment was excellent! To be honest, initially I took all the talk about thorough carpet rejuvenation as something of a sales pitch, but I was proved wrong."
C. Maddison, Ranelagh Rd, Harlesden, London NW10 4UT
Did You Know That...?
- All Saints Church is one of the principal places for worship for the Christian community in Harlesden NW10. Situated aloft a hill in Acton Lane, the church’s building can be spotted from every direction and forms part of the area’s skyline. All Saint Church is housed in a grand old structure that has been a main place of meeting and worship for the local community for hundreds of years. Today the church still continues to serves Harlesden, providing a great place for prayer and worship, as well as playing a vital role in the life of the suburb.
- Church Road Park in Willesden is located approximately one mile from Harlesden NW10. It is a beautiful green park that is situated on an ancient land that has for centuries been a place for rest and relaxation for the people living in the north west London suburbs. The park is set close to the old parish church of St Mary’s and is being commonly used for a series of community activities and events. Church Road Park is very popular with local people and tourist visitors as a peaceful and quiet place to play, walk, run, or to simply watch the busy world go by.
- Hastings Banda (1898-1997), who was leader of Malawi and its predecessor state, Nyasaland between 1961 and 1994.
- Boxer and Olympic gold medalist James DeGale (born 1986), who was born in Harlesden NW10.
- Boxer Audley Harrison. Born 1971 in Harlesden, in 2000 at the Olympic Games in Sidney he became the first British fighter to win a gold medal in the superheavyweight division.
- Rapper Kevin Georgiou (born 1985), who is better known with his stage name K. Koke.
- Former professional football player and manager Paul Merson, who was born in Harlesden in 1968.
- Gappy Ranks, who is a British Dancehall Musician of Jamaican and Dominican origin.
- Actor, singer, comedian and media personality Shane Richie, born 1964, in Harlesden NW10.
- British-American broadcaster Louis Theroux (born 1970), who is best known for his documentaries in the TV series Louis Theroux’s Weird Weekend, and When Louis Met…
- Singer-songwriter Sabrina Washington, who became famous as the lead singer for the girl band Mis-Teeq