Outstanding Carpet Cleaning Kentish Town NW5
Top-level NW5 Carpet Washers - Welcome To Anyclean
If you need reliable carpet care for your Kentish Town home or office, give us a call on 020 7099 6964
What Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - regular care, one-off deep treatment, post-tenancy carpet washing
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning, stain removal, and rejuvenation
- Mattress cleaning and dust mites removal
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Choose Anyclean As Your NW5 Carpet Shampoo Contractor?
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
Home Carpet Care
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Kentish Town and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
We are the reliable and affordable carpet cleaning partner your local business needs! Anyclean offers premium one-off and regular maintenance packages in NW5.
Office Carpet Upkeep
Your floor coverings are exposed to daily heavy traffic as well as the inevitable wear and tear. Protect them with our specialised office carpet care packages!
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
Your bedroom will be much safer and more comfortable after Anyclean's steam washing treatment for mattresses, which achieves 100% dust-mite removal.
Your upholstered furniture and curtains require regular attention too! Provide it by booking the most reliable steam washing specialists in Kentish Town with Anyclean!
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Kentish Town
- Chinese and Afghan rugs washing at Highgate Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 1RT.
- Regular office deep clean at Bartholomew Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 2AR.
- One-off furniture washing and rejuvenation at Warden Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 4SA.
- Large-scale commercial hot water extraction at Grafton Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 4AX.
What Carpet Treatment Techniques Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Our technicians employ a high-quality water repellent that protects your carpet longer and prevent dust smothering, making any subsequent cleaning quicker and easier.
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Trust The Local Hot Water Extraction Specialists
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Archway
- Carpet Cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Harringay
- Carpet Cleaning Highgate
- Carpet Cleaning Holloway
- Carpet Cleaning Lisson Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
Frequently Asked Questions
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner during the first visit?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
"Guys, thank you for bringing my dust-smothered and greyish-looking living room back to its older self! Great job on my carpets and furniture!"
L. Butler, Willes Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 3DN
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- The Forum. Located at 9-17 Highgate Road in Kentish Town NW5, this lovely concert venue is one of London’s major live entertainment facilities, as well as one of the best preserved original theatres in the country. The Forum was initially set for an art deco cinema in 1934 by Herbert Yapp. Yapp was a cinema magnate who was also owner of the Forum cinemas in Fulham and Ealing. The architect of the Forum was J. Stanley Beard, while the interior design of the venue was by his partner, W.R. Bunnett. It was officially introduced to the public in December 1934, with a grand opening ceremony of music and film, led by the star Sydney Howard. The venue has a capacity of just over 2,000 and, despite being smaller in size than other iconic London theatres, it has hosted entertainment performances from world names such as Prince, Van Morrison, Alice In Chains, Coldplay, Oasis, Jemiroquai, and many other.
- Kentish Town City Farm. It is a lovely place bursting with life and energy, and offering its visitors a great farm experience. The site comprises 4.5 acre land, with organic garden, a wide range of farm animals, active breeding programme and pony rides. There are regular activities, workshops and school tours organised on the site, and the farm has even its own purpose-built classroom. After school clubs are also ran here, which includes pottery and cookery workshops where people of all ages are welcome. During the weekdays adult riding classes are also available at Kentish Town City Farm, at daytime only. There is always plenty to do at the farm, from feeding its inhabitants to mucking out the stables, so volunteers who don’t mind getting their hens dirty are always welcome here.
- Kentish Town Sports Centre. Located in Grafton Road, Kentish Town NW5, the centre provides a wide range of sports facilities and services to the local community. It is housed in a 1901 Victorian building that has gone though a significant refurbishment project. The project cost was 25.3 million pound, with many of the original features of this historic building being restored and combined with new modern facilities. Some of the key facilities on the site of the Kentish Town Sports Centre include a 33 yard pool with stunning Victorian roof; new 25 metre pool with four lanes for swimming; a state-of-the-art gym with over 100 stations; and a new exercise studio with a fully sprung floor.