Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead NW6
Cleaning Residential Homes in West Hampstead
We are a carpet cleaning company with a long cleaning experience. We know that replacing carpets when they have lost their beauty might be costly and with our specialised service it is no longer necessary to pay for a new carpet. Our company has already helped thousands of customers in West Hampstead NW6 and we are pretty sure we can help you too.
Carpet Cleaning Service Seven Days A Week
For us no job is too small, we are happy to come and service you even if it is for a very small stain on your carpet. We are available at a short notice as we service locally. Our dedicated carpet cleaning West Hampstead technicians provide carpet cleaning for residential and commercial customers and meet all their needs.
Although we keep our prices low, we still pay attention to dtails when cleaning your carpets and leave your home sparkling and fresh. Our prices are available below for your information or alternatively please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a free quote.
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Affordable & Efficient Service
Our service offers a lot of benefits including deodorising treatment, stain treatment and dust mites treatment. We are confident that we use the most powerful machines available on the market which combined with the professionalism of our cleaners achieve the results which you expect.
Awesome Equipment & Products
In order to remove all the dirt and the soil from your carpets, we use specialised equipment and apply hot water extraction method which is the most efficient one currently on the market. Not only that the dust mites will be killed and extracted, but any tough stains and marks will be individually treated and removed.
Our Carpet Cleaning Operatives in West Hampstead
We always strive to serve our customers better than our competitors and for this reason we employ the most motivated and hard working individuals in West Hampstead. They attend training courses and pass exams in order to qualify to provide a professional carpet cleaning service.
We offer a good value for money and we are proud on our reputation. For this reason we aim to please all the customers who use our service and we offer them a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. It is your right to request us to come back free of charge if you are not entirely satisfied with the carpet cleaning provided in West Hampstead by Anyclean.
Carpet cleaning West Hampstead and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- North Kensington
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Did you know that in West Hampstead NW6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- West Hampstead is located in Northwest London and began its life as a small farming village known as West End. It was in the end of the 1800s when the area was renamed to West Hampsted to avoid confusion with the other West End in central London. Today the leafy residential avenues of West Hampstead give home to a number of Victorian red-brick mansions blocks and terraces. Due to the area’s proximity to Kilburn High Road and Finchley Road, locals are provided with good shopping and entertainment venues.
- Finchley Road Market, which takes place in West Brompton on Wednesdays 10am to 3 pm, is one of the few midweek markets in London. On the site you will find fish and shellfish from Dorset, fruit and vegetables from Kent and Essex, cakes and pies from London, rare breed meat from Bedfordshire and more.
- The Hampstead Museum is located 24 minutes from the West Hampstead Railway Station, in New End Square. Housed in the Queen Anne, Grade I listed building Burgh House in the heart of Hampstead Village, the museum tracks the history of the north London borough from prehistoric time to the present day. The Hampstead museum was redesigned in 2006 and now it features a touchscreen technology and a telephone which allows you to hear the recorded voices of residents recalling their wartime experience. The museum is open to the public and free educational lessons can be organised on the site for school groups as well as for adult learners.
- Guglee – West Hampstead is one of the most recently opened restaurants in the area. Situated at 279 West End Lane, West Hampstead NW6, it is a modern Indian restaurant serving truly authentic Indian food. The menu at Guglee reflects modern food, combined with traditional cuisine, and culture by offering its customers a special selection of Indian street food snacks in a unique vibe of a modern dining venue in the centre of London.