Carpet Cleaning Stonebridge NW10
Anyclean - Carpet Cleaning in Stonebridge Since 1998
We don't just do carpet cleaning, we are proud that our service is carried out at such an excptional level that we leave the carpets 100% bacteria and dust free after our treatment. Anyclean is a well established company with a good reputation across Stonebridge NW10. We have been servicing residents in the area since 1998 and we are one of the leading contractors when it comes to professional and efficent carpet cleaning service.
Dust Mites & Filth Removal
We treat carpets from all types by leaving them as fresh, healthy and clean as when you bought them. For us each customer means a lot and we treat with care and respect each carpet regardless of its size. Gained a valuable experience through the years, we offer the carpet cleaning service in Stonebridge NW10 our customers expect as our goal is to make them one of our satisfied customers.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
As an accredited member of NCCA, we guarantee a superior quality of service and all our jobs are done in accordance with the health & safety regulations. We pride ourselves in providing excellent value for money and full customer satisfaction. Carpet cleaning is what we do perfectly and we will do all our best to satisfy each customer based in Stonebridge NW10.
Industrial Cleaning Equipment & Products
We don't use the domestic carpet cleaning machines which vacuum at the same time as washing the carpet. Instead, we have entrusted the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment like Prochem and we have made a big investment in order to restore your carpet as close as possible to its original condition by thoroughly cleaning it with one of those machines, combined with the efficient carpet cleaning products.
Carpet Cleaning Staff
We aim to provid a top quality carpet cleaning service to all our clients in Stonebridge NW10 and for this reason we have employed the most reliable, trained, vetted and experienced cleaners in London. They are up to date with the latest cleaning equipment and techniques in order to provide our customer with the best possible experience when it comes to carpet cleaning.
We fully guarantee excellent results on every carpet cleaning job we do. In our company, we have a practice to come back free of charge should you are not entirely satisfied with the achieved carpet cleaning results and we only get paid once the job has been done as expected.
To obtain a quote or book a carpet cleaning Stonebridge NW10 services, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Stonebridge and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Dollis Hill
- Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- The Hyde
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- White City
Did you know that in Stonebridge NW10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Stonebridge
- The area was named after a stone bridge on the River Brent. The bridge was constructed in the second half of the 18th century, carrying the Harrow Road over one branch of the river. Though the bussy Harrow Road ran through the area, Stonebridge remained predominantly rural until the mid 19th century. The growth of Stonebridge NW10 began around the 1870s, following the opening of Willesden Junction Station in 1866, which made the vicinity a good place to live for professional working in the city.
- Ace Cafe London. The venue was built back in 1938 as a roadside café to cater for traffic at the new North Circular Road. It is located in Ace Corner, North Circular Road, which is just 15 minutes from Stonebridge Park. Due to its proximity to some of London’s then new and fast roads, as well as being open 24 hours, the place has soon became very popular with motorcyclists and petrolheads. The Ace Café was shut in 1969, and in 2001 it was re-launched after extensive refurbishment project was carried. Today the venue still continues its agenda of being a centre of biking activity. While it runs as a regular restaurant during the day, at nights it boasts live music shows on a couple of Saturdays every month, and have a late license. The Ace Café is also host to some large scale events through the year, including the Ace Café Reunion that usually attracts over 10,000 riders. The café welcomes all who share their passion of motorcycles, cars and of course rock n’roll.
- Stonebridge Primary School. It is an excellent primary school that provides a learning environment rich in technological opportunities and empowering children to become independent and competitive individuals. The school is run by a committed, experienced and well equipped staff who provide pupils with a high level of literacy and numeracy skills and help them to develop as life long learners. Through a variety of high quality resources, a safe and secure environment, and teachers who are professionals in their fields, the Stonebridge Primary provides a leaning culture at Stonebridge School that is based on respect, understanding and a passion for high standards.