Excellent Carpet Cleaning St John's Wood NW8
First-class Carpet Washing For Your NW8 Home And Business
Trust the leading carpet care specialists in St John's Wood to deliver the required results
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular visits, one-off deep cleans, and after tenancy treatment
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises (restaurants, cafes, stores, etc.)
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning
How Much Does It Cost To Book A Carpet Cleaner With Anyclean?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Carpet Care Choice In St John's Wood?
- 20+ years of impeccable professional experience
- A team of highly skilled, NCCA-certified technicians
- A bullet-proof Money-back Guarantee
- Strict quality control
- We are available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Affordable price rates with no hidden fees
- We operate with the best brands of professional equipment, available in the UK - RotoVac, Karcher, Host, etc.
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
Domestic Carpet Care
Anyclean provides both one-off and regular carpet treatment for homeowners in the St John's Wood, which includes carpet shampoo, spot and stain removal, etc.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in NW8!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Office carpets are often susceptible to dirt smothering and discolourisation due to the heavy daily foot traffic. We will counter these negative effects with 100% efficiency.
Area Rug Cleaning
The intricate maintenance of your rugs requires oustanding professional skills and knowledge - book Anyclean for your complete peace of mind!
The most effective way to make your bedroom dust-mite free and health-safe is by booking Anyclean's powerful steam washing - 100% allergens removal guaranteed!
Do not despair if you spot another stain on the sofa or the weekly vacuuming no longer deals with the dust on the curtains - Anyclean has the perfect alternative for you!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Appointments In NW8
- Post-vacancy carpet deep clean at St John's Wood Terrace, St John's Wood, London NW8 6LS.
- Rug washing and stain removal at Blenheim Terrace, St John's Wood, London NW8 0EB.
- Dry carpet cleaning at Allitsen Rd, St John's Wood, London NW8 6LA.
- Monthly office carpet maintenance at Abbey Rd, St John's Wood, London NW8 0AA.
What Carpet Washing Methods Do We Use?
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in NW8!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Local Steam Washing Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Kentish Town
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Lisson Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
Do professional carpet cleaners always vacuum first?
In general - yes. Whenever we have to perform a thorough carpet treatment, we must remove small particles and dust first to improve the quality of the service. There are a few procedures (spot and stain removal, anti-static treatment, pet odour removal) that do not require preliminary vacuuming.
"Anyclean's best advertisment is their performance - book them once and you will never think about choosing another carpet cleaning provider!"
T. Crawford, Charlbert St, St John's Wood, London NW8 7BU
Did You Know That...?
- St John’s Wood is the location of Lord’s Cricket Ground. It is the ancient cricket ground that has been the site of many historic victories and many more England batting collapses. Also known as the home of Cricket, and the game’s spiritual headquarters, the Lord’s Cricket Ground hosts a number of important matches, which includes a Test match for every international tour. It is also home to the Middlesex Country Cricket Club, the England and Wales Cricket Board, and the MCC Museum. There is an excellent guided tour organised on the site, providing visitors with the chance to explore the history of the ground and the game.
- Abbey Road Studios, located at 3 Abbey Road in St John’s Wood is based in a 19th century stately building. Built as a family home in 1831, the Studios began operating in 1931, whit EMI being the first company recording on the site. Originally used for recording the top orchestras of the day, the Abbey Road Studios is now famous for its film music scores. The facilities at the studio are considered by many amongst the best in the world. Some of the most popular films which were created in Abbey Road Studios include Braveheart and Riders of the Lost Arch, as well as the more recent Lord of the Rings.
- Danubius Hotel Regents Park is located at 18 Lodge Road in St John’s Wood. Set in the heart of London, it is a four star hotel that provides stunning views over Regents Park and Lord’s Cricket Ground. It is situated within walking distance from London’s major train stations, providing an easy access to all of the City’s famous sights and attractions. The Danubius Hotel Regents Park is the perfect accommodation for both business and leisure guests. It has 365 fully air-conditioned rooms, an elegant restaurant and 11 meeting rooms, suited for seminars, corporative events, etc.
- One of the most poplar dining venues in the area of St John’s Wood is the Duke of York, at 2 St Anne’s Terrace. Founded in 1826, it’s a bar and restaurant located in the heart of St John’s Wood. It serves a variety of dishes that are inspired by Maroccan cuisine. It is the ideal local hub whether you are looking for a candlelit meal, a dining party or to simply socialise in a warm and friendly atmosphere.