Affordable Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood NW2
Top Quality Carpet Care For NW2 Domestic And Commercial Customers
If you need long-term carpet washing help in Cricklewood, you have come to the right place
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - regular maintenance, one-off deep clean, post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet washing via hot water extraction
- Office carpet upkeep
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Curtai steam washing
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In Cricklewood?
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Cricklewood and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
We are the reliable and affordable carpet cleaning partner your local business needs! Anyclean offers premium one-off and regular maintenance packages in NW2.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
It is possible to restore your furniture pieces to their "out-of-the-box" condition - just book an appointment with an Anyclean cleaner, and we will take care of it for you!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In NW2
- Mattress steam washing and dust mite removal at Oaklands Rd, Cricklewood, London NW2 6LL.
- Regular carpet deep-clean at Cricklewood Broadway, Cricklewood, London NW2 3DU.
- Monthly office carpet maintenance at Anson Rd, Cricklewood, London NW2 6AD.
- Curtain steam cleaning at Chichele Rd, Cricklewood, London NW2 3DD.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Apply?
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in NW2!
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
The Local Steam Washing Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury
- Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet Cleaning Harlesden
- Carpet Cleaning Hendon
- Carpet Cleaning Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Kingsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Neasden
- Carpet Cleaning Park Royal
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning Queensbury
- Carpet Cleaning Stonebridge
- Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage
- Carpet Cleaning The Hyde
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
How long will it take to clean my carpets professionally?
It depends on their condition, but we usually require about 25-30 minutes per room.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
"When I first noticed the mould spots on my kitchen carpet, I almost had a panic attack. But my sister-in-law strongly recommended Anyclean, and the problem was solved with no further hassle - and at a very good price, too!"
M. Sparks, Mora Rd, Cricklewood, London NW2 6TG
Did You Know That...?
- Cricklewood is an area in North West London served by Cricklewood railway station.
- In 2001 a lynx was captured in the area after 10 years request of the residents. The rare wild animal was taken to the zoo after being captured. It is believed somebody was keeping it illegally, but the animal escaped.
- The name Cricklewood means “wood with an uneven outline”.
- Recent excavations on Dollis Hill have shown settlement remains that date back to the Early Iron Age. Traces of a late Roman building have been also uncovered on the site.
- Gladstone Park is a peaceful oasis situated in the middle of North London, in Dollis Hill Lane. It evolved from the Dollis Hill Estate and become a public Park at the turn of the 20th century. The park was originally going to be called Dollis Hill Park, but it was named after Sir William Gladstone because of its association with the former Prime Minister. Officially opened to the public in 1901, Cladstone Park includes: a children’s playground, an Art Gallery, a cafй, a walled flower garden, arboretum, a duck pond, Holocaust memorial, a terraced garden, a wildlife area, allotments, as well as many sport facilities such as a cricket pitch, football pitches, a gaelic football pitch, netball courts, a rugby pitch, tennis courts, and multi-use games areas.
- The area of Cricklewood NW2 has an award –winning small park and garden, Mapesbury Dell. It is a small but beautiful, community led park situated near Cricklewood Broadway. It was re-landscaped in 2002 and now seeks to promote its use by primary schools and as an outdoor art and sculpture centre.
Some of the most noted past and present residents of Cricklewood NW2 include:
- Actress and television presenter during the 1970s and 1980s, Elizabeth Adare (born 1949).
- Musician Emma Anderson (born 1967).
- Television actor and comic Timothy Julian Brooke-Taylor (born 1940).
- Actor Jamie Cho.
- Comedian and television personality Alan Carr (born 1976).
- Writer, humorist and satirist Alan Coren (1938-2007).
- Taiwanese-born British TV chef Ching-He Huang (born 1978).
- Actress Tamsin Margaret M. Greig (born 1966).
- Labour Party politician and former Mayor of London, Kenneth Robert Livingstone (born 1945).
- Journalist, biographer and novelist Penelope Ruth Mortimer (1918-1999), who lived in Mapesbury Estate in Cricklewood.
- Irish musician, singer-songwriter and record producer Rуisнn Marie Murphy (born 1973).
- Actor, musician, singer-songwriter James Bradford “Jimmy” Nail (born 1954).
- Irish actor of stage and screen Peter Seamus Lorcan O’Toole (born 1932).
- German-born British actor Andrew Sachs (born 1930), who lives in Cricklewood.
- British-American writer, neurologist, biologist and amateur chemist Oliver Wolf Sacks (born 1933).
- Novelist and short story writer Zadie Smith (born 1975), who grew up in Criclewood.
- Actor and comedian Simon Pegg (born 1970), who lived in Cricklewood during the early 1990s.
- Actor, comedian and screenwriter Nick Frost (born 1972), who lived in Cricklewood.
- Irish singer Phil Lynott (1949-1986), who lived in Cricklewood in the late 1970s.