Highly Effective Carpet Cleaning Mill Hill NW7
Reliable Long-term Carpet Care For NW7 Customers
Anyclean's Mill Hill carpet washing will deal with mould, stains, and dirt smothering
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular, one-off, and post-tenancy
- Commercial carpet care for local businesses (hot water extraction)
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furinture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Our Carpet Treatment Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
Why Should You Book Anyclean To Do Your Carpet Shampoo?
- A detailed service portfolio of top-notch procedures
- We can deal with the most common factors that negatively affect your carpet
- A team of top-tier, NCCA certified technicians
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- There is no need to sign a long-term contract with us
- Money-back Guarantee
- You can book us whenever you need, Bank and National Holidays included
- Emergency bookings are available upon request
- Strict quality control for every job
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Book the most effective carpet-care service packages in Mill Hill and get rid of the dirt smothering, stains, and mould spots for good! Top quality guaranteed by Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
Large-scale steam washing and carpet treatment for NW7 commercial premises at the best prices you can find in North West London - book your quote on 020 7099 6964.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Your floor coverings are exposed to daily heavy traffic as well as the inevitable wear and tear. Protect them with our specialised office carpet care packages!
We will steam-wash your mattress, removing any trace of dust mites or other nasty allergens - within fifteen minutes, your bedroom will be as health-safe as ever!
Area Rug Cleaning
Regardless of the type of fabrics or country of origin, Anyclean can revive your rugs and restore their colours with a single deep-clean treatment - top results guaranteed!
From armchairs and sofas to curtains - Anyclean can thoroughly rejuvenate your Kensington home interior with a single visit! No risk of damage to your furniture.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Mill Hill
- Sofas and armchairs steam washing at Page St, London NW7 2RL.
- Regular home carpets shampoo at Longfield Ave, London NW7 2EH.
- Bi-weekly office carpet treatment at Hillside Grove, London NW7 2LR.
- Exquisite Ottoman rugs washing at Bunns Ln, Mill Hill, London NW7 2AS.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Spot And Stain Removal
The concentrated formula we employ reacts with the stain soiling, dissolves it, and allows us to remove it with 0% residue and no risk of damage to the carpet fabrics.
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Where Can You Book Our Cleaners?
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Arkley
- Carpet Cleaning Borehamwood
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Canons Park
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Edgware
- Carpet Cleaning Elstree
- Carpet Cleaning Finchley
- Carpet Cleaning Finchley Central
- Carpet Cleaning Hendon
- Carpet Cleaning Barnet
- Carpet Cleaning Kingsbury
- Carpet Cleaning Oakleigh Park
- Carpet Cleaning Queensbury
- Carpet Cleaning The Hyde
- Carpet Cleaning Totteridge
- Carpet Cleaning Well End
- Carpet Cleaning Whetstone
Frequently Asked Questions
Do professional carpet cleaners always vacuum first?
In general - yes. Whenever we have to perform a thorough carpet treatment, we must remove small particles and dust first to improve the quality of the service. There are a few procedures (spot and stain removal, anti-static treatment, pet odour removal) that do not require preliminary vacuuming.
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
"For the last six years, Anyclean has helped me keep the carpets in my photo studio comfortable, fluffy, and clean - just the way my clients like them!"
B. Jennings, Sunnydale Gardens, London NW7 3PD
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Mill Hill Park. Situated in Wise Lane, in Mill Hill NW7, it is a large open park which features ornamental flowerbeds, a nature reserve and a cricket pavilion. Once part of Daws Farm, the Mill Hill Park includes mature trees, football pitches, a basketball court, bowling green areas, a golf course and areas for walking.
- Mill Hill Jazz Club. The club is housed in Mill Hill Golf Clubhouse and has been providing live jazz performances for almost 12 years. The Mill Hill Jazz Club welcomes everyone with a passion for live jazz, as well as for blues and soul music.
- The Belmont Children’s Farm. It is a city farm which gives home to more than 30 animal varieties, including snowy owls, wallabies, chickens, turkeys, a Harris hawk, sheep, ducks, pigs, geese, goats, pheasants, alpacas, quail and partridges. The farm provides tractor rides and petting sessions at intervals throughout the day.
- Barnet Museum. Situated at 31 Wood Street and founded in 1938, it is a local history museum that shows samplers, costume, photographs, artifacts, archives, as well as a World War II home front display.
- Mill Hill School Sports Centre. It boasts a new swimming pool, a recently refurbished and fully equipped gym, tennis courts, a weights room, indoor nets, a large sports hall and Five Courts. The club provides a variety of activities which includes yoga, weights and fitness training, martial arts, cricket, swimming lessons, badminton, hockey and football.
Famous people associated with Mill Hill include:
- Professional racing driver Graham Hill (1926-1975), who lived in Mill Hill for much of his life.
- Professional racing driver and Graham’s son, Damon Hill (born 1960) also lived in Mill Hill.
- Botanist and gardener Peter Collinson (1694-1768).
- Traveller Celia Fiennes (1662-1741).
- Novelist and playwright Michael J. Frayn, who was born in Mill Hill, in 1933.
- Statesman Sir Thomas Stamford Bingley Raffles (1781-1826).
- Politician, philanthropist and leader of the movement to abolish the slave trade, William Wilberforce (1759-1833).
- Welsh actress Angharad Mary Rees, Lady McAlpine (1944-2012), who lived at 13 Engel Park in Mill hill during her early childhood.