Well Established Carpet Cleaning Company Nine Elms
Exceptional Results Guaranteed
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We aim to keep our prices as low as possible in order to make our services available for more people who need a professional carpet cleaning in Nine Elms SW8. Please get a quote on 020 710 5498 or check our price list below.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Flexible & Reliable Service
Before we apply any products and start cleaning your carpet in Nine Elms SW8, we will vacuum any dry soil and prepare the carpet for further treatment. With the use of our professional equipment, we will pre-spray the carpet and let the solution to soak into the carpet fibers and lift the dirt. The dirt together with the solution are then extracted by our powerful suction system.
Powerful System Used
Trained Carpet Cleaners
We guarantee to make your carpets look much better after our treatment and we aim to restore their appearance to what it was originally. Our technician will inform you on any possible side effects and if we fail to met your needs, we promise to come back free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Nine Elms and the neighbouring areas:
- Battersea SW8
- Battersea SW11
- Bermondsey SE1
- Brixton SW9
- Clapham Junction
- Sloane Square
- South Lambeth
- Stockwell SW9
- Vauxhall SW1
- Vauxhall SW8
Did you know that in Nine Elms SW8 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Nine Elms
End of Tenancy Cleaning Nine Elms
Window Cleaning Nine Elms
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Nine Elms
Interesting Buildings & Attractions in Nine Elms...
- One of the most noted and interesting buildings in the area of Nine Elms SW8 is the masterpiece of architect Giles Gilbert Scot –Battersea Power Station. It is a large Grade II listed building consisted of a vast frame and four white smoke stacks which protrude into the London sky. The station is so big that its construction has been criticised by those who felt the building was too large and would be an eyesore. Though, the simplicity and elegance of its design soon earned respect among the critics and the station became a proud addition to the London skyline. Unfortunately, after its generators stopped operating in 1983, the place has fallen into disrepair and is inaccessible to visitors.
- The Fentiman Arms, at 64 Fentiman Road, is a special gastropub situated about 10 minutes from Nine Elms Lane SW8 and just a stone throw away from The Oval. The pub has a pleasant wild garden at the back, where they actually produce vegetables for the kitchen. Though, this means an ever-changing and limited menu, the food they cook is simply amasing and tastes more of a home-cooked than traditional high-class restaurant cuisine. Every dish at the Fentiman Arms is a special, from traditional roasts to Satay skewers. With its welcoming and pleasant ambience and incredibly friendly staff who, when not too busy, are chatty enough to even share secrets from the kitchen with you, this place is one of the best pubs in south London for a lunch and summer drinks.
- Nine Elms Premier Inn is a tree star hotel located just south of the River Thames and close to Battersea Park and Clapham Common. The hotel is well served by Underground and train stations and offers a tranquil accommodation for business travellers and leisure guests. The area of Nine Elms is also well served by Premier Inn hotels with London Victoria within just two miles away and both London County Hall and London Putney Bridge in just 4 miles. All these hotels are included with relaxing and comfortable guest rooms, restaurants and wireless Internet access.