Carpet Cleaning West Hendon NW9
A Long History of Professional Carpet Cleaning in West Hendon
We are a carpet cleaning company a proud member of the NCCA and we charge fair prices. A professional cleaning technician of ours will be send to your property to clean your carpets at a very high standard. Our full public liability insurance guarantees that we will take liability if an accident happens while we work at your premises. We are able to clean carpets for commercial and residential buildings and we guarantee the work will be done in an appropriate manner.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Anyclean gives a fresh and bright look of your carpet and increase the carpet life by using a hot water extraction method which successfully removes bacteria and dirt. What we try to achieve is to make sure your carpets are healthy and you are delighted by our service in West Hendon NW9.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Maximize the Value of Your Carpet
Extend the life of your carpet and create a healthy environment for your family by booking our specialised carpet cleaning West Hendon NW9 service. Our expert cleaning service effectively removes bacteria, dirt and dust, leaving your carpet smell fresh and look attractive.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment & Technique
Providing a professional carpet cleaning service in West Hendon NW9 is impossible without a heavy duty carpet cleaning equipment, designed for commercial use. We don't use any domestic or rental carpet cleaning machines, but instead we have invested in modern and powerful equipment offering protection for your carpets.
Skilled Carpet Cleaning Technicians
A professionally trained and fully equipped technician will come to your property on the most convenient day for you. We provide service seven days a week including on Bank Holidays. Our technicians have attended training courses and have successfully passed exams in order to qualify to provide carpet cleaning for our customers in West Hendon NW9.
As we are committed to clean your carpet, we guarantee perfect results at all costs as satisfying the requirements of our customers is our main goal. If there is anything wrong with the cleaning, leave that to us - we will sort it out by sending one of our technicians West Hendon NW9 free of charge.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning West Hendon and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Canons Park
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Dollis Hill
- Harrow Weald
- Carpet Cleaning Hendon
- Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Mill Hill
- Park Royal
- The Hyde
- Wembley Park
- West Hendon
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Did you know that in West Hendon NW9 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning West Hendon
End of Tenancy Cleaning West Hendon
Window Cleaning West Hendon
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services West Hendon
- Now a part of the London Borough of Barnet, West Hendon NW9 was once a settlement within that part of the ancient parish of Hendon that is known as The Hyde.
- Barnet Museum, situated on Wood Street in Barnet, is a local history museum established to show samples, photographs local artefacts, costume archives and a World War II home front display. The venues also houses a local history library, Battle of Barnet materials, Victorian rooms, domestic displays as well as a whop with local history publications, bulletins and postcards for sale.
- King George’s Fields in West Hendon, Barnet is a public open space dedicated to the memory of King George V. After his death in 1936, the Lord Mayor of London Formed a committee to determine a memorial that was not necessary based on to constructing a statue and, later on the same year, they came up with a decision of founding and erecting a single statue in London and to settle up the King George’s Fields Foundation with the goal to carry the king’s name for the future generations.