Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Brixton
Anyclean is an independent professioncal carpet cleaning company servicing Brixton SW2. We use only efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning products to ensure a superior quality and a high level of service. We treat high traffic areas, stains and bacteria by leaving your carpet smell and look fresh. We are a preferred cleaning contractor in the area with a good reputation.
High Quality Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Achieving excellent results when cleaning carpets is our speciality and we offer reliable service to all our customers in Brixton. We are able to apply various cleaning products and methods in order to accomplish the expected results and make you home or work environment healthy and fresh.
We offer a cost effective carpet cleaning service in Brixton which we are certain is the most quality one in London. To get a quote for your carpets to be treated by one of our experienced carpet cleaners please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Convenient Cleaning Appointments
To provide a prompt and immaculate carpet cleaning service in Brixton SW2, we schedule visits in the most convenient time for our clients. We help them move the furniture around and we clean all carpeted areas by extracting the dirt and the bacteria which an ordinary vacuum cleaner is unable to do.
Modern Cleaning Equipment
Hot water extraction is proven to be the most effective method to clean residential and commercial carpets and we have invested in a powerul cleaning equipment to achieve the desired results. Health experts and carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning Brixton with one of those machines at least once every year to reduce bacteria and remove dirt trapped into the carpet fibers.
Expert Carpet Cleaners
To provide a high quality carpet cleaning service, our technicians in Brixton SW2 have attended a range of indutry recognised training courses. After they successfully passed their exams, they were issued with certificates which are a proof of their skills and professionalism.
Carpet Cleaning Brixton Guarantee
By booking your carpets to be professionally cleaned by Anyclean, you automatically get our 100% guarantee. We aim to satisfy every customer we service and if for some reason you are not impressed by the results we achieved, we will come back free of charge to re-clean your carpet.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Brixton SW9
- Herne Hill
- Streatham Hill
- Streatham Park
- Thornton Heath
- Tulse Hill
- Tulse Hill SW2
- West Norwood
Did you know that in Brixton SW2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brixton
Attractions in the area of Brixton SW2:
- Bourell Park. It is located at the top of Brixton Hill, close to the site where the major thoroughfare intersects with Streatham Hill. The land for the park was provided by Lambeth Parks as an important sanctuary place for the heavily populated streets of the surrounding area. Bourell Park features some majestic mature trees and beautiful flower beds, as well as shrubberies which are well kept to the delight of local residents and tourist visitors throughout the year.
- Angel Sculpture. Situated in Angell Road, this sculpture was erected as a piece of public art work for the Angell Town area of Brixton. The sculpture was accredited by the local authority and opened by a selection of local councilors in 1999. The exhibit of the sculpture was the project of the Angell Town Youth Project. The Project worked in collaboration with young people and local artists as a consultant to make this wonderful landmark sculpture in the centre of the suburb.
- Brixton Academy. Founded in 1929, at 211 Stockwell Road in Brixton, as the largest of the four Astoria theatres in the Capital, today the Brixton Academy is one of London’s premier music venues. For many years the venue hosted cinema and variety performances, but it was closed and reopened a few times during the 1970s and 1980s, because of a lack of finance. In 1995 the Brixton Academy was bought by the Mackenzie group and today this 5,000 capacity theatre is one of the most iconic rock venues in the world.
- Brixton Market. Located in Electric Avenue, it is a famous outdoor market that has something to offer to everyone. It has the largest selection of Afro-Caribbean foodstuffs of any market in Europe. Here you will also find goods, fresh food and sundries from across the globe. There’s been a market on the site since the 1870s but it gained its status of a focal point of the ethnic communities in the 50s. Located just a stone’s throw away from Brixton tube and train station, the Brixton Market is the ideal place whether if you are looking for breadfruit, some shark meat, to buy a DVD player or a new coat.