Carpet Cleaning Colliers Wood SW19
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning in Colliers Wood
Strictly following the NCCA's regulations, our company is the top carpet cleaning provider in Colliers Wood SW19. We have been servicing the are for 15 years and we have made many customers believe in the exceptional level of service by delivering them such one each time they book their carpets professionally cleaned by Anyclean. The technicians are polite, uniformed and experienced to undertake each cleaning service perfectly.
Filth and Bacteria Don't Stand a Chance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We are able to restore your carpets to an almost new state by thoroughly vacuuming them and then dissolving and extracting the accumulated dirt with the powerful carpet cleaning Colliers Wood equipment. It eliminated the need of replacement as the method we use improves their look and extends their life.
We guarantee that there are no hidden charges towards your final bill for Colliers Wood carpet cleaning and what you see below is what you pay at the end:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Day, Evening and Weekend Appointments
We know that all you want is a healthy carpet with a minimal disruption to your daily schedule and for this reason we offer weekend and evening appointments in Colliers Wood SW19 to suit your needs. The cleaning process we undertake allows the carpets to dry in few hours which makes them usable again after a short period of time.
Carpet Cleaning Equipment
We utilise modern high powered hot water extraction carpet cleaning machines and eco-friendly products to efficiently remove soil, dust, dust mites and other bacteria deep down from the carpet base. With our equipment the possibilities of damages to the carpet are minimised and the achieved results are superb.
Book One of Our Top Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners are not domestic cleaners who also do carpet cleaning in Colliers Wood SW19. They are trained to the highest standards in the industry and they have knowledge about cleaning carpets and they are fully competent how to operate the professional equipment we utilise.
The Most Deep Carpet Cleaning Ever
We are sure you will be delighted by our service and you will feel the freshness at your home straight after we finish with the cleaning, but if there is something you would like to discuss with you, do not hesitate to give us a call and we will be able to answer your questions or come back free of charge to rectify any issues.
To book a carpet cleaning service in Colliers Wood SW19, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Colliers Wood and the neighbouring areas:
- Beddington Corner
- Kingston Vale
- Lower Morden SM4
- Lower Morden SW20
- Merton Park
- Merton park SW19
- Morden Park
- Raynes Park
- South Wimbledon
- St Helier
Did you know that in Colliers Wood SW19 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Colliers Wood
Interesting Stuff About Colliers Wood...
- Wandle Park. Located in Colliers Wood SW19, it is a large urban park in the centre of South London. The park has gone through major transformations during the years and now is considerably smaller than it was originally. The River Wandle passes through the area but in the 1960s it was covered into a culvert. Today the Windle Park is one of the most varied and lovely of the local parks and is very popular with joggers, dog walkers, cyclists, skate boarders and families with children. The area has a great selection of trees, shrubs, flowers and wildlife, making it the perfect place for a picnic during the warm summer months.
- 1907 Monument. It is a striking piece of architecture that you simply can’t miss when entering Wandle Park from the Colliers Wood entrance. The statue was presented to the area in 1907 when several local philanthropists decided to fund the construction of a water fountain that local residents and visitors could drink from. The 1907 Monument is a beautiful feature of the park and its fountain is still used today.
- Browns Gym. It is a modern gym facility situated at 127-129 High Street, in the centre of Colliers Wood SW19, providing a wide range of health and leisure facilities. The gymnasium is included with state-of-the-art cardio-vascular equipment and an excellent selection of weights machines which are available for free. On the site of the Browns Gym you will also find a spa and fitness suite, as well as tanning facilities for those looking to get in to shape before an occasion or simply want to keep that nice tanned look all year around. There is also a small coffee bar where visitors are welcome to refresh and relax after training.