Carpet Cleaning Park Royal NW10
15 Years of Experience in Cleaning Carpets in Park Royal
An independently owned family business with over 15 years experience in cleaning carpets in the most thorough way now services Park Royal NW10 and the neighbouring areas. Our business is based on recommendations from satisfied customers as we value all our clients and offer them the very best service they deserve. We use hot water extraction method which is the most efficient one available on the market.
Protect Your Family From Allergies
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Stubborn Stains Removal
We at Anyclean know that when you book a professional cleaning you believe strongly that it will be delivered fast and according to your schedule. These two things have been our practice for years. There is no stain on your carpets which we can't deal with. It is our duty to resolve it and we have all the solutions for this mission as we use only the latest and the highest quality equipment in the cleaning industry. We know that maintaning carpets in your home is a hard to do task so we are here to assist you.
NCCA Trained Cleaners
Our mission trought the years of servicing has always been to have satisfied customers. One of our weapons is the qualified and experienced carpet cleaners Park Royal NW10 who we work with. When we employ a new carpet cleaner we precisely choose the most devoted and faithful one among the candidates. Thus we believe that you will get the best service you can expect.
Latest Cleaning technologies Used
We can promise you that we will deliver a high quality carpet cleaning as we work with experienced and vetted technicians. Moreover, they are equipped with the latest carpet cleaning products. We don't spare money when it comes to the equipment. We use machines made by the best manufacturers in the cleaning indutry as we understand that you have to receive only top quality cleaning service. One of the reasons for our success is that our equipment is times better than the ordinary one.
As a trusted carpet cleaning Park Royal NW10 company, we guarantee that we can finish the job perfectly and rapidly. If we fail to make you happy from our service we offer to re-clean your carpet free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Park Royal and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- East Acton
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- North Wembley
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- Sudbury Hill
- The Hyde
- Wembley Central
- Wembley Park
- West Acton
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
- White City
- Willesden NW10
Did you know that in Park Royal NW10 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Park Royal
Interesting Stuff About Park Royal...
- Formerly referred to as the village of Twyford, the present name of Park Royal NW10 comes from the exhibitions that were provided by Royal Agricultural Society here between 1903 and 1905. Some of the land of the vicinity was taken over by the army during the First Great War of the 20th century, and was used as a place for munitions factories. After the war, Park Royal developed as an important industrial estate. Today the area is perhaps best known for having an Asda superstore, as well as the Royale leisure park. The park includes a superb, 9-screen multiplex and a 36-line bowling alley. Royale Leisure Park is situated on the opposite side of Western Avenue from the main estate.
- Royal Park was home to the playing grounds of Queens Park Ranger Football Club. The club played on two grounds in the area grounds. The first was the Horse Ring, which has later become the site of the Guinness brewery sports club. The club moved to the Park Royal Ground in 1907 when the Royal Agricultural Society sold the grounds of the Horse Ring. The new stadium facility had a capacity of about 60,000 people, but unfortunately in 1915 Queen’s Park Rangers were again forced to move out as the ground was taken over by the army.
- Casa Berdotti. It is a fine Italian restaurant situated at Studio 1, Victoria road, which is about a seven minute walk from Park Royal Road NW10. The restaurant was born from the desire of providing a healthier and different alternative to the food available in this northwest London area. Casa Berdotti is an established café and pizza bar, offering a decent variety of home cooked dishes at reasonable prices. The venue is run by friendly people, who bring all of their customers the best value for money, services and food, and always aim to improve in order to make your dining experience even better. The menu has a fantastic range of pizzas, which are all prepared from fresh, specially picked ingredients and flavours. On the site you will also find a variety of delicious salads, wraps, sandwiches and Italian desserts.