Carpet Cleaning Somers Town NW1
Proudly Servicing Somers Town Since 1998
Properties look their best when the carpets are clean and fresh and we at Anyclean have specialised in cleaning carpets in Somers Town NW1 professionally. We use modern cleaning equipment, operated by NCCA trained and certified cleaners, available seven days a week to steam clean your carpets. It is not only the look of the carpets we are concerned about, we also improve the home hygiene, by effectively removing bacteria and allergens from the carpet fibers.
Our Service at a Glance
- Insured and vetted carpet technicians
- Dirty spots removal
- Bacteria and parasite neutralisation
- Steam carpet cleaning method
- No additional fees
- Special deodorant and shampoo treatment
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
The Best Cleaning Methods Used
Our hardworking teams and devotion to the craft of cleaning carpets is the key for our success. We are a reliable carpet cleaning Somers Town NW1 provider and we aim ot deliver only high quality carpet cleaning to our customers. We use the most effective method for treating dirty carpets - the steam carpet cleaning. We also treat special fibred carpets with a dry capret cleaning method.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
We choose the latest carpet cleaning equipment for treating our client\'s carpets in Somers Town NW1. Professional equipment is not all you need for clean and healthy carpets. It needs to be operated by trained individuals who know what techniqus to apply in order to achieve the perfect results. We advise you not to try and clean your carpets with rented machines as you may make your carpets look even worse.
Hardworking Cleaning Technicians
Our carpet cleaners know that it is crucial for our reputation to service our customers with the top carpet cleaning experience. They work hard to remove all spots, dust and bacteria from your carpet fibers and bring back the best look of your carpets. They are trained according to the NCCA\'s standards which is a sign of their professionalism.
As a reputable carpet cleaning provider in Somers Town NW1 we aim to fulfill all your requirements when you call us to clean your carpets. If it was unsuccessful we offer to send our cleaners back to your home to clean again the problematic areas of your carpet free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Somers Town and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Chalk Farm
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- High Holborn
- Carpet Cleaning Holloway
- Carpet Cleaning Islington
- Kentish Town
- Kings Cross
- Kings Cross
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- Oxford Street
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Regent Street
- Russell Square
- St Johns Wood
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Swiss Cottage
- Tottenham Court Road
- Tufnell Park
Did you know that in Somers Town NW1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Somers Town
- St Mary & St Pancras Church of England Primary School. Located at 81 Werrington Street, Somers Town NW1, it is a Voluntary Aided School for boys and girls aged 3 to 11 years. The school is based on an inner city site of Somers Town, close to St Pancras and Kings Cross Railway Stations, and is surrounded by densely developed housing estates. It serves a diverse urban community and has a one form entry for 232 pupils total, as well as a nursery for 26 children. Initially housed in a collection of Victorian buildings, the school was rebuild when the Diocese of London leased the air rights above the school facility to Unite, which is a student accommodation developer. The developer built three floors of housing including 188 rooms above the newly constructed primary school. The new school facility is situated along the two premier edges of the site, which allowed for a much larger children’s play area and a beautiful landscape garden area to be constructed. St Mary and St Pancras Church of England Primary School is a friendly place that provides opportunities for each individual child to learn and excel in a broad and balanced curriculum. It offers a high quality education in a safe and stimulating environment where all children reach their full potential.
- Somers Town Coffee House. Situated at 60 Chalton Street, it is a huge place, imbued with a French sensibility. The facility is divided in two separate areas - a spacious front bar and a restaurant. On the site there is also a front terrace and a lovely back garden. No matter ,whether you are looking for a friendly place to drink or have a bite to eat, the Somers Town Coffee House provides it. The venue offers its customers with an authentic French food, accompanied with a nice selection of ales, lagers, and quality wines.
Famous people associated with Somers Town:
- Venezuelan poet, philosopher, educator and humanist Andres Bello (1781-1865), who lived at 39 Clarendon Square and later at the Number 9 Egremont Place.
- Australian actress and singer Nell Campbell (born 1953), who lived in Somers Town while appearing in ‘The Rocky Horror Show’.
- Portrait painter of Dutch descent Samuel De Wilde (1751-1832), who lived at the Polygon, Somers Town NW1.
- Professional footballer Joe Cole (born 1981), who started his career with London’s West Ham FC.
- Writer and social critic Charles Dickens (1812-1870), who lived at 29 Johnson Street (later renamed to Cranleigh Street) for a few years, and wrote of the gravediggers in St Pancras Churchyard.
- Romantic poet William Wordsworth (1770-1850), who along with Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772-1834) helped to launch the Romantic Age in England.