Outstanding Carpet Cleaning South Kensington SW7
The Leading SW7 Carpet Washing Experts
Providing top-quality carpet care for South Kensington domestic and commercial customers since 1998
How Much Do You Pay?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Book Anyclean?
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- Flexible appointments
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
Home Carpet Cleaning
Health-safe and eco-friendly, our treatment will revive your carpets, prolong their lifespan, and get rid of the dust and stains. We offer you the best prices in SW7!
Commercial Carpet Care
If your restaurant, bookstore or any other local business have carpeted floors, Anyclean is the perfect partner to make sure they always stay in pristine condition!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Brought to you by the leading steam washing experts in South Kensington at the best market price! Order your free quote with Anyclean today on 020 7099 6964.
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top-level service revives the colours, removes the grime, and restores your rugs to the beauty and comfort you are used to! Best quality for your money - guaranteed!
Sofas, armchairs, ottomans, and even curtains - if you want them to look just like they used to when you bought them, sign up for Anyclean's upholstery cleaning service!
Make sure your bedroom is free from dust mites and nasty allergens - Anyclean's steam washing will remove the health hazards from your home in minutes!
Anyclean's Latest Steam Washing Jobs In South Kensington
- Hot water extraction for a small-scale commercial premise at Cromwell Pl, SW7 2JN.
- Monthly office carpet washing at Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, SW7 3DL.
- Domestic carpet cleaning at Sumner Pl, South Kensington, SW7 3EG.
- Post-tenancy carpet cleaning at Onslow Square, SW7 3LU.
The Carpet Cleaning Methods We Use
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
Spot And Stain Removal
The treatment is specifically designed to treat limited areas and small spots with the concentrated power of a bio-solvent that dissolves the stain residue and removes it.
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Where Can You Find Us?
You can book an appointment with one of our top-tier South West London carpet cleaners in the neughbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet cleaning Belgravia
- Carpet cleaning Brompton
- Carpet cleaning Chelsea
- Carpet cleaning Earls Court
- Carpet cleaning Holland Park
- Carpet cleaning Kensington
- Carpet cleaning Knightsbridge
- Carpet cleaning Paddington
- Carpet cleaning Pimlico
- Carpet cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet cleaning West Brompton
- Carpet cleaning Westminster
Frequently Asked Questions
Do professional carpet cleaners always vacuum first?
In general - yes. Whenever we have to perform a thorough carpet treatment, we must remove small particles and dust first to improve the quality of the service. There are a few procedures (spot and stain removal, anti-static treatment, pet odour removal) that do not require preliminary vacuuming.
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
"Eight years ago, Anyclean was the first sub-contractor I booked for my small IT company. Today, they remain the most reliable of my long-term partners. Thank you, guys, for the outstanding and devoted service!"
B. Hodgess, Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7 4JZ
Did You Know That...?
- Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington SW7. Situated on a site that was previously occupied by the International Exhibition building, the Natural History Museum provides a friendly, accessible environment for all visitors, and is sure to impress even the most jaded of children. It is home to more than 70 million specimens from across the world including fossils, rock and insects. Perhaps the most popular exhibition of the museum is the Dinosaur Gallery. It features a giant T-rex, the horned Triceratops and the fossilised skin of an Edmontosaurus.
- Science Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7. Established in 1857 as part of the South Kensington Museum, the Science Museum gained independence in 1909. Housing one of the most comprehensive collections showing the development of science and history, today it is renowned for its historic collection, awe-inspiring galleries and thriving exhibitions. Some of the most noted highlights at the Science Museum include: the Launch Pad gallery, explaining basic scientific principles; Puffing Billy, the world’s oldest steam locomotive; and the actual Apollo 10 capsule.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7. Also referred to as V & A, as everyone calls it, it was originally founded to inspire, as well as to educate British designers and manufacturers. Named after Prince Albert and Queen Victoria, it is the world’s largest museum dedicated to decorative arts and designs. Today the V & A Museum comprises more than 4 million items spanning centuries and hundreds of cultures. The amasing collection covers European, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Islamic and Korean artefacts ranging from weaponry and furniture to glass, ceramics and sculpture. Galleries within the Victoria and Albert Museum include the Sackler Centre for Arts Education, the Theatre & Performance Galleries, and the Medieval and Renaissance.
- Royal Albert Hall is also located in South Kensington, on the northern edge of the area in Kensington Grove. It is one of the most famous concert venues in the world, housing classical, rock, pop and jazz music, as well as galas, banquets and sporting events. Based in a Grade I Listed building, the Royal Albert Hall was built to fulfill the vision of Prince Albert of a Central Hall that would encourage understanding an appreciation in the fields of Arts and Science.