Carpet Cleaning South Kensington SW7 London
Long Established Cleaning Business in South Kensington
Started as a family business in 1998, today Anyclean has grown up significantly and has all the resources and equipment to undertake any size of work when it comes to clean carpets professionally. We offer a fully insured, reliable and quality carpet cleaning service in London including South Kensington SW7 and the neighbouring areas.
Carpet Cleaning & Maintenance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Using various carpet cleaning and maintenance methods, we offer comprehensive carpet cleaning South Kensington service suitable for all carpet types. We always listen to your requirements and provide you with the best ever carpet cleaning experience combined with a 100% guarantee on the results.
To check our prices, please have a look at the price list below. We haven't increased our prices for years, but we do a lot every day to further improve the quality we deliver.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Outstanding Cleaning Service
We really value our customers and we always aim to provide them with exceptional service. Our technicians are proficient in treating carpets and they know exactly what is best for your type of carpet in order to leave it fresh and clean. Our service is irreplaceable as it offers great value for money.
Efficient Equipment & Chemicals
Using a very powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products, our carpet cleaners South Kensington also apply advanced techniques which help them achieve excellent results when cleaning carpets. A very important aspect of the carpet cleaning service is the use of equipment which is able to lift all knd of dirt from the carpet fibers and for this reason, we have invested in the best cleaning equipment available on the market.
Hardworking Carpet Cleaners
All our carpet cleaners South Kensington have a proven background of being professional, courteous and hard working. They undertake every carpet cleaning job with a smile and they treat every carpet with care and respect, aiming to meet the requirements of our customers.
We put all our efforts to satisfy every client we service and we can't admit an unacceptable standard of cleaning. If you believe that one of our technicians failed to provide the service which you are suppose to get, do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7099 6964 and we will send him back to rectify the issues.
Carpet cleaning South Kensington and the neighbouring areas:
- Earls Court
- Holland Park W8
- Little Venice
- Sloane Square
- West Brompton
- Worlds End
Did you know that in South Kensington SW7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
While one of our devoted carpet cleaners take care of your soft flooring you can visit some of the adventurous museums situated in the area of South Kensington:
- Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington SW7. Situated on a site that was previously occupied by the International Exhibition building, the Natural History Museum provides a friendly, accessible environment for all visitors, and is sure to impress even the most jaded of children. It is home to more than 70 million specimens from across the world including fossils, rock and insects. Perhaps the most popular exhibition of the museum is the Dinosaur Gallery. It features a giant T-rex, the horned Triceratops and the fossilised skin of an Edmontosaurus.
- Science Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7. Established in 1857 as part of the South Kensington Museum, the Science Museum gained independence in 1909. Housing one of the most comprehensive collections showing the development of science and history, today it is renowned for its historic collection, awe-inspiring galleries and thriving exhibitions. Some of the most noted highlights at the Science Museum include: the Launch Pad gallery, explaining basic scientific principles; Puffing Billy, the world’s oldest steam locomotive; and the actual Apollo 10 capsule.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7. Also referred to as V & A, as everyone calls it, it was originally founded to inspire, as well as to educate British designers and manufacturers. Named after Prince Albert and Queen Victoria, it is the world’s largest museum dedicated to decorative arts and designs. Today the V & A Museum comprises more than 4 million items spanning centuries and hundreds of cultures. The amasing collection covers European, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Islamic and Korean artefacts ranging from weaponry and furniture to glass, ceramics and sculpture. Galleries within the Victoria and Albert Museum include the Sackler Centre for Arts Education, the Theatre & Performance Galleries, and the Medieval and Renaissance.
- Royal Albert Hall is also located in South Kensington, on the northern edge of the area in Kensington Grove. It is one of the most famous concert venues in the world, housing classical, rock, pop and jazz music, as well as galas, banquets and sporting events. Based in a Grade I Listed building, the Royal Albert Hall was built to fulfill the vision of Prince Albert of a Central Hall that would encourage understanding an appreciation in the fields of Arts and Science.