Carpet Cleaning Hornsey Crouch End N8
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Servicing Hornsey
For over fifteen years, we have been dealing with tough stains and dirt on various types of carpets which made us experienced enough to remove any mark from your carpet. We are a reliable carpet cleaning company servicing Hornsey N8 and our reputation has grown as we satisfied tens of thousands of customers since our business was established. We value every customer and we aim to satisfy all the requirements you have.
Our Carpet Cleaning At a Glance
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Our clients are so precious to us that we offer our carpet cleaning services at very cost-efficient prices, but it's not at the expense of the quality. If you still don't believe us, just call on 020 7099 6964 and ask someone of our customer care operators about our carpet cleaning Hornsey N8 rates.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
The Most Deep Carpet Cleaning Ever
As a reputable cleaning company we have always been providing exceptional services in Hornsey N8. We know how important for you is to improve your home hygiene and that's why we are here to help you. It's never easy to maintain the carpet's cleanness yourself. We have the solutions to meet all your needs.
NCCA Trained Cleaners
We have a team of experts in carpet cleaning, properly trained according to the NCCA's standarts. NCCA is the UK Association which is dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are available 7 days a week which suits everybody's schedule. Don't hasitate and book now one of those skilled and experienced specialists today.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
As a trusted cleaning company in Hornsey N8, we can't make any compromise when it comes to the equipment. We use powerful machines produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. These units provide unbeatable cleaning potential to break up dirt and other residues. The result is a clean and fresh capret, ready to be used few hours after the treatment.
You Get 100% Guarantee
As a reliable cleaning company we aim not to disappoint any of our customers. That's why if you are not quite satisfied from our services we will retrurn and reclean the areas of the carpets which we failed to clean to your expectations. That's how we guarantee that our service is the best one you can book in Hornsey N8.
Carpet cleaning Hornsey and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Archway
- Carpet cleaning Bowes Park
- Carpet cleaning Crouch End
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Heath
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highgate
- Manor House
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill N15
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Carpet cleaning Upper Holloway
- Carpet cleaning West Green
- Carpet cleaning Wood Green
Did you know that in Hornsey N8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hornsey
Interesting Information About Hornesy...
- North London YMCA Fitness Centre. Formerly known as Hornsey YMCA, it is a fully air-conditioned centre, providing fitness facilities for adult men and women, and a great place to work out. The centre attracts its members and occasional visitors with affordable rates, giving them access to two well-equipped studios with over 50 adult courses and classes available. This includes yoga, circuit training, aerobics, pilates, swiss ball, riding static bikes, as well as personal induction programmes. All classes offered here are taught and supervised by qualified instructors, and suited for men and women. YMCA Fitness Centre in Hornsey boasts a state-of-the-art gym with 40 training stations, kitted with modern Precor resistance and cardio-vascular equipment. And, to encourage members to try a different approach to their fitness routine, every month a Fitness challenge is held on the site of the gym.
- Queens Pub and Dining Room. Located at 26, Broadway Parade in Crouch End N8, it is a magnificent piece of over-the-top Victoriana that was built by the end of the 19th century to show notable local people that a pub need not be anything down-at-heel. It is a large venue where the dining room and bar areas are separate and equally spacious, decorated with glorious stained glass, ornate plastering, mahogany paneling, florail ironwork and other fascinating details. The Queen’s Pub & Dining Room offers great food and a well-chosen list of quality wine, delivered in a brilliant old pub atmosphere.
Notable current and former residents of Hornsey N8 include:
- Actor Paul Eddington (1927-1995), who was best known for playing in the popular sitcoms of the 70s and 80s, “Yes Minister”, and “Yeas, Prime Minister”.
- DJ, music producer and entrepreneur Trevor Beresford Romeo, who is best known with his stage name Jazzie B, was born in Hornsey N8, in 1963.
- Inventor and design engineer Colin Chapman (1928-1982), who was a builder in the automotive industry and founder of Lotus Cars.
- Physiologist, Sir Edward Albert Sharpey-Schafer (1850-1935), who is regarded the founder of ‘endocrinology’, was born in Hornsey N8.
- Actress and singer Lilian Harvey (1906-1968) was also born in Hornsey.
- Nanny and television personality Joanne “Jo” Frost (born 1971), who has written three books on childcare.
- Artist Derek Andrew Safo (born 1982), who is better known by his stage name Sway, origins for Hornsey.
- Classical scholar and poet A. E Housman (1859-1936).
- Irish poet, singer and entertainer Thomas Moore (1779-1852).
- Theatrical designer and architect Frank Matcham (1854-1920), who is noted for his designs of many landmark London theatres including London Palladium, Victoria Palace, London Coliseum, and Hackney Empire.
- Anglo-Irish painter Thomas Frye (1710-1762), who was artist and founder of the Bow porcelain factory, is buried in Hornsey churchyard.
- Poet Samuel Rogers (1763-1855), who was friend with Byron and Dickens, is also buried in Hornsey churchyard.