First Class Carpet Cleaning Service Seven Sisters
Our company is the best choice for carpet cleaning in Seven Sisters N15 as it combines the professionalism of our cleaners and the powerful equipment which completely removes dirt and bacteria from the carpet. We are an independent carpet cleaning contractor servicing the area since 1998 and we have established strong relationship with residential and commercial customers. If you need your carpets cleaned, look no further than Anyclean.
Extend The Life of Your Carpet
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Free advice
- Extra treatment of heavy contaminated areas
- Various carpet fibres treatment
- Expert carpet technicians
- Stain protection
- Special detergent used
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Reduce the Risk of Allergies
It's a well-known fact that carpets contain various harmful bacteria and germs which are the reason for allergies and asthma. As a professional carpet cleaning Seven Sisters N15 provider, we have all the solutions for neutralising these dangerous allergens. The hot water which we use for cleaning carpets is capable to deal both with dirty spots and parasites.
Low Moisture Cleaning Technology
You can be sure that your carpets will be treated professionally, because we work only with high quality equipment and products. As a trusted carpet cleaning contractor in Seven Sisters N15, we can\'t make any compromise when it comes to treating the precious carpets of our customers. We regularly observe the carpet cleaning equipment trends by top manufacturers in the industry as Prochem, Rotovac and HOST.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
Before we send our carpet cleaners in Seven Sisters N15 to your home or office to clean carpets, they pass a training with NCCA and they need to pass their qualification tests. Then we have the confidence to let them clean your carpets as we know that your soft floorings are so precious to you. They are available 24/7 so you choose the best time for carpet cleaning.
We understand that you expect excellent carpet cleaning service because you pay for it. That is why we minimize the possibility of dissatisfaction with our offer to re-clean the ares on your carpet again if you are not quite happy with the result.
For more information on how to book a carpet cleaning in Seven Sisters N15 please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Seven Sisters and the neighbouring areas:
- Bowes Park
- Crouch End
- Finsbury Park
- Manor House
- Newington Green
- South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington
- Stroud Green
- Upper Walthamstow
- West Green
- Wood Green
Did you know that in Seven Sisters N15 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Seven Sisters
- Seven Sisters is a residential area of north London, situated on the route of Ermine Street, which was the Roman road that ran from London to York. According to the Domesday Book, the area was part of the Manor of Tottenham. The Manor was held by Waltheof II, who was Earl of Northumbria, the last of the great Anglo-Saxon Earls. During the middle ages a settlement grew up in the area and most of the woodland was cleared to make room for agriculture. The settlement grew up increasingly after the Seven Sisters Road was constructed in the early decades of the 19th century.
- Seven Sisters Market. Located at 231 High Road, Seven Sisters N15, though it’s right next to the local tube station, this market is hidden away behind a row of shops so it could be easily missed if you don’t know it is there. The white double doors are the only sign from the outside suggesting that there is a covered market. The site has about 50 stalls selling a large variety of goods, from fashion and beauty products, canned and dried food, to cheese and sausages. Seven Sisters Market is a lively jumble filled with music and families. Most of the stalls here are held by people of Columbian, Ecuadorian, Brazilian and Peruvian descent, making the place a social centre for Latin people. Seven Sisters Market has also a few cafes that serve Columbian food and a great coffee. This old market in Seven Sisters, in North London, is a real gem that is certainly worth a visit.
- Autograf. It is a lovely Polish restaurant and takeaway situated at 488 West Green Road in Haringay, which is about 20 minute from Seven Sisters Tube Station. The venue was introduced to the public in 2008, and is designed especially for customers who enjoy both, the homemade Polish food and friendly atmosphere. The menu consists of specialty dishes of Polish cuisine, which are all prepared by fresh and high quality ingredients and according to traditional recipes. The bar is well stocked, offering a great selection of flavoured vodkas, bottled beers, and traditional Polish spirits. Autograf is a great local restaurant, providing its customers with a setting for many occasions such as an after work meal, drink with friends, business lunch, and an intimate dinner.