Anyclean Cricklewood - Cleaning Company Since 1998
Anyclean was established in 1998 and soon after that became one of the leading carpet cleaning providers in whole London including Cricklewood NW2. Our hard work and successfully completion of all jobs made us a reputable and trusted cleaning contractor. In all these years of servicing we have learned how to deal with most of the dirty spots on carpets.
Anyclean Premium Ltd started its professional carpet cleaning service in Cricklewood back in the 20th century. Starting as a one van operation, our business managed to grow fast thanks to the religious attention to detail that we taught our carpet cleaners. Knowing exactly what our clients want was another secret ingredient of the formula behind our excellent customer experience.
Anyclean's technicians are available 7 days a week, with very flexible start and finish times, servicing domestic households and commercial premises of any size.
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic zones
- Experienced and vetted carpet cleaners
- Detailed and quality carpet cleaning service
- Dry cleaning method
- Bacteria removal
- Advanced techniques and equipment
Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood Prices
The prices we charge are honest and competitive and what you are quoted is exactly what you pay. There are no hidden charges and the we provide instant estimates over the phone, using average room sizes. For more information on booking a carpet cleaning in Cricklewood NW2 call 020 7099 6964 or check our rates below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
The Service We Offer
With our professional carpet cleaning service in Cricklewood NW2 you can be sure that you will get thorough cleaning for your carpets. It's proven that carpets consist very harmful bacteria and dust mites which are the reason for most of the allergies and asthma. You can now protect your family by booking professional carpet cleaning service with Anyclean.
Equimpent We Use
With our top quality equipment we guarantee that there will be no sticky residue left behind after the treatment. The machines we use are made by the best manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment such as Prochem, HOST and Rotovac. Our special formulated cleaning agents are non-toxic and biodegradable and could be used around children and household pets.
Fully Insured Cleaners
Our certified carpet cleaners Cricklewood use hot water extraction to remove dirt and grime from your carpets and leave your home fresly cleaned and deodorised. We carefully select our cleaners going through extensive training and testing scheme to ensure they will deliver the results we would like our customers to get.
Our Service Guarantee
Working with experienced cleaners and professional equipment we guarantee that we can acheive excellent results on your carpets. If for any reason you are not absolutely satisfied, we send our cleaners back to clean your carpets again free of charge.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Kensal Green
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- South Hampstead
- Swiss Cottage
- The Hyde
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
Did you know that in Cricklewood NW2 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Cricklewood
- Cricklewood is an area in North West London served by Cricklewood railway station.
- In 2001 a lynx was captured in the area after 10 years request of the residents. The rare wild animal was taken to the zoo after being captured. It is believed somebody was keeping it illegally, but the animal escaped.
- The name Cricklewood means “wood with an uneven outline”.
- Recent excavations on Dollis Hill have shown settlement remains that date back to the Early Iron Age. Traces of a late Roman building have been also uncovered on the site.
- Gladstone Park is a peaceful oasis situated in the middle of North London, in Dollis Hill Lane. It evolved from the Dollis Hill Estate and become a public Park at the turn of the 20th century. The park was originally going to be called Dollis Hill Park, but it was named after Sir William Gladstone because of its association with the former Prime Minister. Officially opened to the public in 1901, Cladstone Park includes: a children’s playground, an Art Gallery, a cafй, a walled flower garden, arboretum, a duck pond, Holocaust memorial, a terraced garden, a wildlife area, allotments, as well as many sport facilities such as a cricket pitch, football pitches, a gaelic football pitch, netball courts, a rugby pitch, tennis courts, and multi-use games areas.
- The area of Cricklewood NW2 has an award –winning small park and garden, Mapesbury Dell. It is a small but beautiful, community led park situated near Cricklewood Broadway. It was re-landscaped in 2002 and now seeks to promote its use by primary schools and as an outdoor art and sculpture centre.
Some of the most noted past and present residents of Cricklewood NW2 include:
- Actress and television presenter during the 1970s and 1980s, Elizabeth Adare (born 1949).
- Musician Emma Anderson (born 1967).
- Television actor and comic Timothy Julian Brooke-Taylor (born 1940).
- Actor Jamie Cho.
- Comedian and television personality Alan Carr (born 1976).
- Writer, humorist and satirist Alan Coren (1938-2007).
- Taiwanese-born British TV chef Ching-He Huang (born 1978).
- Actress Tamsin Margaret M. Greig (born 1966).
- Labour Party politician and former Mayor of London, Kenneth Robert Livingstone (born 1945).
- Journalist, biographer and novelist Penelope Ruth Mortimer (1918-1999), who lived in Mapesbury Estate in Cricklewood.
- Irish musician, singer-songwriter and record producer Rуisнn Marie Murphy (born 1973).
- Actor, musician, singer-songwriter James Bradford “Jimmy” Nail (born 1954).
- Irish actor of stage and screen Peter Seamus Lorcan O’Toole (born 1932).
- German-born British actor Andrew Sachs (born 1930), who lives in Cricklewood.
- British-American writer, neurologist, biologist and amateur chemist Oliver Wolf Sacks (born 1933).
- Novelist and short story writer Zadie Smith (born 1975), who grew up in Criclewood.
- Actor and comedian Simon Pegg (born 1970), who lived in Cricklewood during the early 1990s.
- Actor, comedian and screenwriter Nick Frost (born 1972), who lived in Cricklewood.
- Irish singer Phil Lynott (1949-1986), who lived in Cricklewood in the late 1970s.