Affordable Carpet Cleaning Swiss Cottage NW3
Proficient Carpet Washing In NW3 - Welcome To Anyclean
Our experienced carpet-care specialists are at your disposal sevend days per week in Swiss Cottage
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet care - regular, one-off, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain steam washing
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
How Much Do Our Services Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Is Anyclean The Most Reliable Carpet Shampoo Option In Swiss Cottage?
- 20+ years of experience
- Money-back Guarantee
- Strict quality control for every job
- Available all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included
- NCCA-certified, top rated cleaners
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees
- Excellent results in case of mould, stains, and dirt smothering
- Top-level professional equipment - Karcher, Prochem, RotoVac, Host
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Whatever your home carpets need to stay in perfect condition, we are ready to provide! Regular and one-off steam washing or stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean is the reliable carpet washing partner you have been looking to find for years! We have been serving local NW3 businesses for over two decades!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Anyclean allows you to book an affordable maintenance package for your office carpets without making compromises with quality! Order today on 020 7099 6964!
Area Rug Cleaning
Do not improvise when it comes to rug care and maintenance - let our experienced technicians take care of your prized possessions for your peace of mind.
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Swiss Cottage
- One-off home carpets shampoo at Adelaide Rd, Primrose Hill, London NW3 3RA.
- A living-room sofa and two armchairs steam washing at Fairfax Rd, London NW6 4EE.
- Large Persian rugs washing and stain removal at Alexandra Rd, London NW8 0DP.
- Office carpet maintenance at Fellows Rd, London NW3 3JU.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Is it possible to achieve the same levels of carpet-care efficiency two or even three times faster? Anyclean's VLM dry carpet cleaning gives you the positive answer!
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If nothing else helps when your electric appliances start to malfunction all too often, book Anyclean's anti-static carpet treatment - the results will be shockingly impressive!
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Local Leaders In Affordable Carpet Cleaning
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brondesbury
- Carpet Cleaning Camden
- Carpet Cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Carpet Cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning East Finchley
- Carpet Cleaning Euston
- Carpet Cleaning Fortis Green
- Carpet Cleaning Frognal
- Carpet Cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet Cleaning Gospel Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb N2
- Carpet Cleaning Haringey
- Carpet Cleaning Highgate
- Carpet Cleaning Kentish Town
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Carpet Cleaning Kings Cross
- Carpet Cleaning Lisson Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Neasden
- Carpet Cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park
- Carpet Cleaning Regents Park
- Carpet Cleaning Somers Town
- Carpet Cleaning St Pancras
- Carpet Cleaning St Johns Wood
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use bleach to remove a persistent stain from the carpet?
It is a very bad idea because the bleach is most likely going to make things worse, spreading the soiling deeper into the fabrics. You can also damage the carpet threads beyond repair using heavy chemicals.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
"I book Anyclean at least twice every year, and I am convinced their treatment has prolonged the lifespan of my carpet with at least a decade!"
A. Palmston, Hawtrey Rd, London NW3 3SS
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre is one of London’s largest public sector leisure centres. Boosting a state of the art gym, featured with more than 200 fitness appliances, and two of Camden’s most popular swimming pools, Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre was voted “Best Leisure Centre in London” by the Time Out magazine in 2007. The centre is housed in a unique multi-faceted building and provides activities for great value. The complete list of the facilities include: two swimming pools, gym, spa centre, climbing wall, sports hall, outdoor football pitch, creche, heath suite, and kid’s leisure.
- Holiday Inn Express London - Swiss Cottage is the perfect place to stay in London if you prefer a peaceful spot hat is still close to the City and its landmarks and attractions. With famous attractions such as Lord’s Cricket Ground, Madame Tussaud’s Museum and London Zoo in walking distance, in this 3 star hotel you will be definitely in the thick of it. The hotel is situated just meters away from Finchley Road underground station and the nearest shopping facilities are right on the doorstep at the O2 Centre. All guestrooms at Holiday Inn Swiss Cottage are featured with high speed Internet access, satellite TV, pay-per-view movies, and writing desk. There are also a cofe/restaurant, a business centre, fax and copy facilities, making this place the ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers.
- Freud Museum is situated just 9 minutes from the Swiss Cottage Tube Station, in the area of NW3. Housed in Sigmund Freud’s family home in Hampstead, and dedicated to the eminent Austrian neurologist, this fascinating museum contains almost 2,000 items. The centrepiece of the museum is the psychoanalytic couch on which Freud’s patient would relax while being treated. Another key feature in the Freud Museum includes Freud’s remarkable collection of antiques, which includes Roman, Greek, Oriental and Egyptian items.