Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon SW19 and SW20
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Wimbledon SW19
- Hot Water Extraction
- Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Scotchguard and Stain Protection
- Spot and Stain Romoval
Our Wimbledon carpet cleaning service is charged at a very competitive price, taking into account the outstanding value for money you receive. We can give instant accurate quotes over the telephone as a result of our use of national average property sizes. Below is a sample of our pricing for sending a carpet cleaner to your home in Wimbledon SW19:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Skilled & Vetted Technicians Wimbledon
We have been providing carpet cleaning service in Wimbledon SW19 for over twelve years and we have the knowledge and the expertise to serve your needs better than the other companies just starting in the business.
Our carpet cleaners have been carefully trained and certified by the NCCA, where multiple theory and practical tests have been passed. Anyclean's Wimbledon carpet technicians are highly skilled and motivated professionals who can handle any type of carpet and rugs. Their vast experience and extensive training help Anyclean deliver an outstanding customer experience with successful results.
Anyclean cares for its clients in Wimbledon therefore we use the most advanced, environmentally safe and pet and children friendly cleaning products. After we have cleaned your carpets you will have cleaner and healthier soft furnishings and a significantly improved indoor air quality. The risks of developing asthma, allergies and respiratory ailments have been greatly reduced.
"We guarantee the carpet cleaning service we provide and if you are not completely satisfied with the results we will re-clean the concerned area for Free"
To get a quote call 020 7099 6964 or click the button below.
Equipment & Products
We don't take any chances when our name and service quality are at stake, therefore invest a lot of money in the latest carpet cleaning Wimbledon technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to deliver our exceptional quality of service to our Wimbledon clients in SW19 and SW20. We use equipment manufactured by the leading names in the world - Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite. Our entire fleet of Wimbledon carpet cleaners carry at least two of these "babies" on board of each vehicle. Serviced regularly, our machines are in top condition at all times. Should the unexpected happen, we have 2-tier backup plans to help prevent any down time so the technicians can arrive at the customers' premises on time.
We are constantly improving our carpet steam cleaning service and therefore we appreciate the feedback of our customers. We guarantee you that if you are not entirely satisfied with the treatment of your carpet we will return to your property free of charge and remedy the highlighted areas.
With this excellent peace of mind you are guaranteed a great service even if something gets missed. We are proud of what we do and stand behind our name of a carpet cleaning contractor servicing Wimbledon.
Please call us on 020 7099 6964 and let us know how did your service go. We would love to hear from you!
Carpet cleaning Wimbledon and the neighbouring areas:
- Beddington Corner
- Colliers Wood
- Kingston Vale
- Lower Morden SM4
- Lower Morden SW20
- Merton Park
- Merton park SW19
- Morden Park
- Raynes Park
- South Wimbledon
- St Helier
Did you know that in Wimbledon SW19 we also offer domestic cleaning and window cleaning to complement your cleaning requirements and providing even more value for money. Book 2 or more services with Anyclean and get a discount on everything.
For a full list of what we do please click: Cleaning Services Wimbledon
Interesting Facts About Wimbledon...
- The area is home to the world’s oldest and most famous tennis tournament – The Wimbledon Championship, commonly referred to as Wimbledon. The very first championship in Wimbledon took place in 1877 on the site of the All England lawn tennis and Croquet Club. The tournament was sponsored by the All England Croquet Club and was initiated to raise money to repair a broken roller at the private club but instead has turned into the most respected tennis tournament in the world. The Wimbledon Championship is one of the four Grand Slam and perhaps the biggest and the most prestigious. Taking place over two weeks in late June and early July, it is the only Major tennis tournament which is still played on grass.
- Although it is most noted as the home of tennis as well as for its prestigious tennis championship, Wimbledon has also been famous for its football club. From a small local, non-league team which was founded in 1889 and named Wimbledon Old Central Football Club, from 1977 Wimbledon FC has climbed through all levels of the Football League, reaching the highest national professional league in 1986. The club’s biggest achievement is winning the FA Cup against Liverpool in 1988.
- One of the most noted cafes in the area is Bill’s Wimbledon, situated at 20 Hartfield Road SW19. It combines an old-fashioned grocer with an appealing delicatessen and a friendly café where you will find a delightful British and Mediterranean- based menu. Bill’s is a great choice whether for an early breakfast, a lazy late lunch or for a family dinner and a romantic date. The walls at Bill’s Wimbledon are decorated with shelves stacked with produce, menus are propped appealingly all over the venue and staff are really friendly and attentive. If you are looking for a nice café in Wimbledon where the choice of menu is so huge, then Bill’s is the perfect spot for you.
- For those living in Wimbledon and the neighbouring residential developments who really want to escape the last vestige of the city and head for a lovely village location, Wimbledon Common is the ideal place. It is a huge area of open heath and woodland that spreads out over 1140 acres and is consisted of rambling paths and bridleways. Wimbledon Common is a great space for a relaxed stroll as well as for a gentle horse ride. A great idea, really, however bear in mind that living in the capital and riding horses carries certain risks to the way your light coloured carpets look. Of course, this is nothing to worry about because our company provides its carpet cleaning London wide.