Carpet Cleaning Earl's Court SW5 London
A Growing Cleaning Company Operates in Earls Court
Anyclean has been constantly expanding in the last 15 years and today we offer a wide range of cleaning services including carpet and upholstery cleaning. We are grateful to all our customers in Earls Court SW5 who value our services and in return we provide them with excellent value for money, outstanding service and а full customer satisfaction guarantee.
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Excellent carpet cleaning
- Different carpet materials treatment
- Dry carpet cleaning
- No dampness after cleaning
- Anti-allergic treatment
- High level of service
For a free no obligation quote please call 020 7099 6964. We provide accurate quotes over the phone as we use average room sizes and what you are quoted over the phone is exactly what you pay. You can get an idea on how much it will cost you to get your carpets in Earls Court SW5 cleaned from our price list.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Carpet Cleaning Earls Court Service
From cleaning a single spot on your carpet to going over all your carpeted areas, we can provide you with the best solution. Our services are second to none and they are recognised by the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We offer a service to help you maintain the beauty of your carpet and your home hygiene as carpets constantly trap dirt and dust in their fibers. To find out more about our carpet cleaning service in Earls Court SW5, please call 020 7099 6964.
Equipment & Techniques
To be able to service you the best possible way, we use quality carpet cleaning equipment. Your carpet is first vacuumed with a powerful vacuum cleaner to extract any dry debris and prepare the carpet for the specialised treatment. The equipment we use is the lates one available on the market which in combination with the efficient cleaning products deliver the desired results instantly.
Our team of experts is working hard to provide excellent carpet cleaning service to our residential and commercial customers. The technicians we work with are NCCA trained which is a sign of their prfessionalism. They can deal with any kind of dirty spots and stains on your carpets and will answer all your questions you may have concerning the cleaning and maintenance of your carpet.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and high level of customer satisfaction. We guarantee that each Earls Court service we provide will be carried out with care and respect and will fulfil your requirements. In case we fail to meet your expectatins and you are not entirely satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to re-clean your carpet.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Holland Park
- Holland Park
- Kensington Olympia
- Parsons Green
- South Kensington
- West Brompton
- West Kensington
- Worlds End
Did you know that in Earls Court SW5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Earls Court
Interesting Stuff & Famous People in Earls Court...
- In the past Earls Court was a rural area covered with green fields and market gardens. After the tube station was opened the development of the place began.
- Among the residents associated with te area is Diana, Princess of Wales who lived in a three bedroom flat.
- The area is home of the Earls Court Exibition Centre. Situated in the heart of West London, the centre comprises Earls Court One, Earls Court Two, Brompton Hall, and the Museum Hall. Along with its sister venue, Olympia, both run by the same company, EC & O Venues, Earls Court Exhibition Centre is considered as one of the best major venues in London that are designed to host both trade and consumer events. The centre is well equipped, featuring its own conference rooms, hotels, bars and a huge range of additional facilities.
- Another landmark in the area of Earls Court is the Empress State Building. Situated in Lillie Road and completely built in 1962, the building was occupied by the Ministry of Defence for 30 years. It was not used for several years and was largely refurbished in 2003. Now the Empress State Buildingis a stunning landmark tower that is mostly used for offices. It also has a modern heath and well equipped fitness centre, as well as an amasing observation bar located on the top floor of the building.
- Finborough Theatre is Earls Court’s local theatre. Located at 118 Finborough Road, the Finborough Theatre punches well above its weight, showing award-winning works and plays. The theatre was found in 1980 and has just 50 seats, creating the ultimate intimate space for its productions. The Finborough Theatre in Earls Court has won the Dan Crawford Pub Theatre Award twice, in 2005 and 2008, as well as the top prize at the Empty Space Peter Brook Award in 2010.
Notable people associate with Earls Court:
- Archeologist Howard Carter (1874-1939), who is best known as the primery discoverer of the tomb of Tutankhamun, lived at 19 Collingham Gardens, Earls Court.
- Composer and pianist Edward (1913-1976) who lived at 173 Cromwell Road, Earls Court.
- Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) lived at 60 Coleherne Court.
- Irish painter Sir William Orpen (1878-1931).
- Actress of stage Dame Elen Terry (1874-1928) lived in Earls Court.
- Scientist and astronomer Norman Lockyer (1836-1920).
- Filmmaker and producer Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980) lived at 153 Cromwell Road.
- Journalist and poet Edwin Arnold (1832-1904).
- Musician Freddie Mercury (1946-1991) lived and died at 1 Logan Place.
- Film actor Stewart Granger (1913-1993).
- Myrmecologist and coleopterist Horace St. John Kelly Donisthorpe (1870-1951).
- Entertainer John Barrowman (born 1967) has a house in Earls Court