Carpet Cleaning South Wimbledon Raynes Park SW20 London
Carpet Cleaning Specialists South Wimbledon
Anyclean began trading in 1998 as an independent family run business. Soon after the establishment of our company, we specialised in professional carpet cleaning services South Wimbledon SW19 due to the great demand at that time. Today we have mastered to perfection various techniques which are essential for the best look of your carpet.
Bacteria & Dust Free Carpets
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
A detailed and complete carpet cleaning service South Wimbledon SW19 is carried out by professionally trained carpet cleaners using advanced techniques and environmentally friendly chemicals to transform your carpets into a healthier and brighter soft floor.
The competitive prices we charge and the high standard of cleaning we offer in South Wimbledon SW19 make us one of the busiest companies in the whole of London. Please check our prices below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a free no obligation quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Clean & Deodorised Carpets
Our service is reliable, professional and the one which you can rely on in South Wimbledon SW19. With a long carpet cleaning experience, we are able to treat all kinds of stains, remove dust mites and successfully clean dirt from deep down the carpet. Your carpet fibers will smell fresh and feel soft after our treatment.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
The equipment we use is manufactured by one of the leading companies in the cleaning industry and the results which achieve with their products and equipment exceed the criteria for a professional carpet cleaning South Wimbledon service. Your carpet will stay clean and healthy for longer and there will be no sticky residue left behind.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
Our carpet cleaners South Wimbledon are proficient in the art of carpet cleaning as we invest time and resourses to train them and make them qualified enough to meet the industry's highest standards when providing services for our customers. Thet are mobile, prompt, hard working and trustworthy and they come fully equipped and uniformed for each cleaning job.
When booking a service with us, you get our customer satisfaction guarantee which offers you the chance to have our carpet technician South Wimbledon SW19 back free of charge if we fail to meet your expectations. We know how important the home hygiene is and we would like to satisfy every client who uses Anyclean.
Carpet cleaning South Wimbledon and the neighbouring areas:
- Beddington Corner
- Colliers Wood
- Kingston Vale
- Lower Morden SM4
- Lower Morden SW20
- Merton Park
- Merton park SW19
- Morden Park
- Raynes Park
- St Helier
Did you know that in South Wimbledon SW19 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning South Wimbledon
End of Tenancy Cleaning South Wimbledon
Window Cleaning South Wimbledon
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services South Wimbledon
- London Wimbledon South Hotel is ideally located within easy reach Colliers Wood Underground station that provides access to central London. Situated at 27 Chapter Way in South Wimbledon SW19, provides guests with some of the most comfortable and yet economical accommodation in the area. From the responsive and polite staff on the front desk to the comfortable and airy conditioned rooms, you won’t be disappointed with you booking. Local attractions within walking distance of the hotel include Wimbledon Tennis Court and Lawn, Morden Hall Country Park, Abbey Mills Market, Wimbledon Village and Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium. London Wimbledon South Hotel is located 25 minutes journey on the tube from central London ad most of its historic buildings and landmarks. It has an integrated restaurant where you will find a decent mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
- There is a lovely children’s theatre, at Number 240 The Broadway, and located just six minutes from South Wimbledon Tube station. The Polka Children’s Theatre is one of the few venues in Britain which are dedicated to producing and directing theatrical work solely for kids. Polka serves children from babies to the age of 13, with approximately 100,000 children visiting the venue every year. With amusing and creative play and interaction, the theatre aims to introduce children of all ages to the theatre experience, from dramas and comedies to adaptations of popular stories such as the “We’re going on a Bear Hunt”. Polka Theatre was created as a local venue for the people of Wimbledon but it has won an international reputation as one of the best of its kind and welcomes visitors from well outside the locality. The theatre offers plenty of family programs, summers school and out of school clubs. There is also a child friendly café and a playground area that is completed with a giant cat and a Wendy House.
- Situated also within easy reach from the South Wimbledon Tube Station is The Lambourne restaurant, at 263 The Broadway Wimbledon SW19. It is a stylish and sophisticated dining venue, ideal for intimate evenings as well as for nights out with friends. Recently being awarded an AA Rosette, “Guest can eat with confidence and a sense of anticipation”, The Lambourne welcomes you to join for a drink in their bar and move through to the dining room and have some of the amasing dishes cooked in their open kitchen.