Carpet Cleaning Willesden NW10
NCCA Accredited Carpet Cleaning Company in Willesden
We are a professional carpet cleaning company established in 1998, Hot water extraction is the primary method we use to clean carpets as it is very efficient for removing soil and bacteria from the carpet fibers. We have invested in a reliable cleaning equipment and safe cleaning products which guarantee excellent results. If you are based in Willesden NW10 area and you need carpet cleaning done, do not hesitate to contact Anyclean for help.
Bacteria & Odours Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Improved Carpet Appearance & Hygiene
It is inevitable fact of life that your carpets will get dirty even though you vacuum them regularly. As they are an investment to your home, it is our responsibility as a professional company in Willesden NW10 to maintain them dirt, dust and bacteria free by cleaning them with our trusted carpet cleaning equipment.
Hot Water Extraction Cleaning - No one Does it Better Than Us
We believe that a powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products, combined with the experience of our carpet cleaning technicians are the key to success. For this reason we have invested in cleaning machines manufactured by Prochem as with them we are able to achieve the excellent results our customers in Willesden deserve.
Trained & Vetted Technicians
Our carpet cleaning Willesden NW10 technicians realise that it is extremely important for our reputation to provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning experience and they do all their best to remove all dirt, dust and germs from your carpet fibers and leave your carpet fresh and clean for a long time. They have been trained and vetted and they are NCCA certified.
We are fully insured and guarantee the work we do at a 100%. All spots, marks and dirt will be professionally treated and all attempts for them to be completely removed will be made although in some cases they may turn to be permanent. If our trained staff are not able to remove them, nobody else will be, but if you would like to give it a try a second time, we will come back free of charge.
Carpet cleaning in NW10 and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- East Acton
- Kensal Green
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- North Wembley
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- Sudbury Hill
- The Hyde
- Wembley Central
- Wembley Park
- West Acton
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
- White City
Did you know that in NW10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Willesden
End of Tenancy Cleaning Willesden
Window Cleaning Willesden
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Willesden
- Willesden Sports Centre. Situated in Donnington Road, in Willesden, this leisure complex has been serving the local community since the 1960’s. Closed for a major reconstruction and improvement in 2004, the centre reopened in 2006. These days Willesden Sports Centre includes a 25-meter, 6-lane swimming pool, perfectly equipped gymnasium, ball courts, dance studios, as well as a 60-meter indoor running tube. Improvements were made also to the exterior of the facility where you can jog by night on a floodlit 400-meter running track. In addition, changing rooms were added to the adjoining King Edward VII Park. The park has an excellent children’s playground, seven a side pitch, football pitch, and a Gaelic football pitch. It is very popular with sport enthusiasts and picnickers who want to escape the bustling city street.
- Willesden Green Baptist Church. It is a large city style Baptist temple of worship set at the centre of the Willesden community. Based at 94 Willesden High Road, NW10, this church has for many years provided a quiet venue of worship and prayer for Christians from across this north-west London suburb and nearby residential areas. Willesden Green Baptist Church is home to a very diverse Christian community, with members of over 25 nationalities, who differ in age and background. They meet on a regular basis at the church to partake in private and public prayers, as well as to get involve with community affairs of the day.
- Roundwood Park. It is a public park in Willesden NW10 that measures a total of 26.5 acres, which is about 10.3 hectares. Initially known as Knowles Hill during the 19th century, which refers to the nearby Knowles Tower, on its inauguration in 1895, a local councilor praised the architect behind the beautiful park for creating a “Garden of Eden” at the heart of Willesden NW10. Woundwood Park is more tranquilise than some of its contemporaries in the London Borough of Brent and is more popular for peaceful strolls, rather that sports activities. Visitors of site will find beautiful floral displays, ornamental ponds, , an aviary, as well as a gazebo that reinforces the fascinating garden charm of the Roundwood Park.