End of Tenancy Cleaning London
For more than 16 years, our end of tenancy cleaning experts have been delivering outstanding service to our London based clients. We understand that only a great result will bring happiness to your landlord's face therefore we guarantee the successful completion of the clean. We won't leave until you are entirely happy the final result. You've got to get your tenant deposit back, right?
Why Choose Anyclean?
- Dedicated mobile teams
- Highly experienced, trained and uniformed cleaners
- Fully equipped - we bring everything we need
- Fixed price Guaranteed service - you stay within budget
- Next day/short notice
- Various payment methods
- Fully insured up to £5m including Treatment Risk (unlike cheaper competitors who skip this important detail)
- Pleased and happy landlords/letting agents
Why End of Tenancy Cleaning in London Is Cheaper
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning is carried out by dedicated mobile teams who specialise in these detailed deep cleans. The teams are equipped with all the necessary bio-degradable chemicals, tools and latest cleaning equipment so they can blitz any property.
Please click on the link to see the what is included in our checklist.
Book your London End of Tenancy Cleaning with us and you can rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned and polished. Don't forget that our service is fully guaranteed and insured - if you are not entirely happy with our End of Tenancy Cleaning job then we'll come back and rectify any concerned areas free of charge.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning London prices start from £80.00+VAT.
Please note that our End Of Tenancy Cleaning prices do not include carpet cleaning as it is charged separately.
You may want to add professional carpet cleaning. Get 20% off our carpet prices if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed
Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
We accept credit and debit cards